b a d . t h i n g s

I slammed my foot on the gas pedal, as the car zoomed in the road as fast as my pacing heart inside my ribcage. I am basically breaking the traffic rules at the moment, but I just want to get in there in a short amount of time. Beads of sweat started to roll down my forehead and neck, as I am trying to get towards this man named Jeon Jungkook, wherever he may be.

My mind refused to believe what they told me; Jeon Jungkook is a criminal. I just gritted my teeth, trying to fight off the tears that are attempting to fall from my eyes. He cannot do such thing, right? I will not believe whatever they'll say if I didn't see it with my own eyes.

"You have arrived in your destination."

A female voice was heard from the speakers of my car, and so I stopped the car in front of an abandoned building that is under construction. Jungkook is in here, I thought. I loaded my pistol, brought some spare bullets, and placed them in my handgun holster. I took a shaky breath, as I went out of my car and entered the building.

I looked around, looking for that familiar figure in the dark. The place is silent and eerie, only the sound of my careful footseps on the cement floor was heard and echoed throughout the place. The light that is provided by the blinking streetlight outside and the natural light that is given by the moon are the only source of light in this place.

A few moments later, there was a sound that came from upstairs. I was alerted, and looked up. I found a staircase at my three o'clock, and there was a shadow that moved at that direction, so I immediately went towards the stairs. As I slowly went up the stairs, my hand slowly crept towards my lower back, where my pistol is located.

Every step that I took by going upstairs felt like I'm about to enter something I shouldn't even go near in all my life. I took another shaky breath as I finally reached the upper floor of the building. I looked around, and no one was there. I continued to walk, my right hand clutching on my handgun, looking for that certain man that is all over the news these days.

But then I felt something pointing at the back of my head. My eyes widened, and then I let out a sigh, So what they're saying is true. I tried to keep my cool, got my handgun from my holster and turned around, pointing my pistol at Jeon Jungkook, who is aiming a revolver directly at my head as his face is deadly serious...

..I didn't get used with this look that Jungkook is giving me.

I pointed my gun under his neck, "What happened to you?"I asked, my teeth gritted, as I curled my finger around the trigger of my gun, ready to shoot any moment. Jungkook just let out a chuckle, as he leaned in closer to my ear. I felt his minty breath on my skin, and as always, it sent shivers down my spine, "What do you mean? I've been like this the whole time."

"You lied to me. You said that you love me, right? Then why are you doing this, when you know that this is illegal? I could kill you right now." I said, choking down a sob. Tears are brimming in my eyes, making my vision blurry with my own tears. Jungkook was silent for a while, as he looked at me with a blank expression on his face, and then he sighed, "Let's try to kill each other, then."

And a gunshot noise was heard.

-bad things-

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Long af A/N before we start:

damn, that intro. 😂

ANYWAY, this is actually a spin-off of Hitgirl. it's a Jimin fic, btw.

AAAAAAND YEP. This story was based off the song called "Bad Things", by Machine Gun Kelly and Camila Cabello... The moment I heard it, I was like: "HOLY SHUCKS A FANFIC IDEA JUST CAME INTO MY MIND IDK WHY BUT I SHOULD START WRITING AS IN RIGHT NOW.ASAP." So... yep, I just wrote the title and the plot in a draft, left it alone since December 2016, and just continued writing it now. Lol. yeah. (Also, I'm Camila Cabello trash lol)

This is not written carefully, so expect a lot of typos, grammatical errors, and a really messy and confusing plot because I'm not skilled at writing stories with big words and excellent grammar...

ENJOY READING!

[[I do not own the characters: Jeon Jungkook, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, and Kim Taehyung. Their personalities in this story does not relate their personalities in real life. This is a work of fiction, and everything that happens here is just the author's childish, nonsense, fangirl, and kind of horny imagination... yey...]]

"Kind of horny imagination"

Leave now while u can

Seriously.

There's still no smut in this story, though. I'm trying to be innocent here lol (maybe I'll just place a little foreplay here or-----NAH nevermind this would just be action/slight of angst)

I can't stop writing bts ffs gurl it's time to stahb