fifteen: new request

[Jeon Jungkook]

Two weeks had passed, and Yoonjae really did admit that he liked me ever since. He was sorry for suddenly kissing me like that, and I just laughed at the fact that he won't stop apologizing even if I tell him that it's okay.

And about Mr. Song hiring me as his new hitman, I still haven't got any calls from Justin in these past two weeks, but I think I'll get one someday this week, since I've noticed that there's some issues between the president and a judiciary branch committee member.

Haru is still the usual Haru, always visiting the cafe, gets free glazed donuts, and then watch anime in her free time like a little kid.

This girl doesn't even think that she's nearly thirty.

Right now, I am staring at Haru on the table that she usually sits on while she's binge watching a newly-released anime with Yoonjae.

I felt someone poked my waist. I flinched, and saw Ariya beside me, raising an eyebrow, "Haru will melt if you continue to stare at her like a creep." she said blankly, and I made a cross sign with my hands at her, "Stay away from me, demon."

"The fuck?"Ariya says, raising an eyebrow. I placed my hands back in my pockets, "Sorry. I thought you were Satan himself." I said, shivering, acting scared while walking away from her. Ariya usually didn't care if I insult her. This time, she didn't care either. "Haru, Jungkook's checking out on you like a creep."Ariya said out loud, earning some stares from the costumers.

Haru looked at our direction, her cheeks tinted pink. Yoonjae just raised an eyebrow at her, and then he laughed, "Ah, whatever." he looked at Ariya, "Just lower your volume, you're scaring some costumers." he says slightly, and I noticed that Ariya's already big eyes widened a bit, her cheeks flushed a really faint shade of pink, as she looked away, busying herself by making an espresso.

I whistled low, as I leaned on the cupboard, standing beside Ariya, "Do you like Yoonjae?" I grinned. Ariya didn't look up to me, and she pretended that I didn't say anything.

"Hey, it's okay!"I laughed,"I really thought you were lesbian or maybe asexual because you don't even fall for my charms even if we work together all the time."I grinned. "What charms?"Ariya said blankly, and that made my smile melt like an ice cream.

"I'm being nice."I said, pursing my lips. "You're only nice to pretty girls, what do you mean?"Ariya rolled her eyes behind those glasses of hers. "I'm not!"I defended.

"But you're pretty, though." Yoonjae suddenly entered the scene. We didn't notice that he's standing at the counter already. I let out a grin as I saw Ariya's face turn into a darker shade of pink.

"Anyway, I'll have an espresso." Yoonjae says, and Ariya already gave him the espresso that she made earlier. "That was fast."Yoonjae said, laughing. "You always order that."Ariya said blankly. Yoonjae went to pay for the coffee and went back to Haru, busy watching anime.

I crossed my arms on my chest as I was grinning. Ariya looked back at me, "What the heck are you grinning about?" "Nothing."I said, still grinning.

Haru's eyes widened as she was chewing on the donut, "Really?" she said, her mouth still full. I nodded, "Yeah. But if Yoonjae only likes guys then I feel bad for Ariya." I took a bite off a donut. Haru pouted, "Aw." "What?" I asked, licking my fingers, "I don't know who to ship." she says, "I ship Ariya and Yoonjae, and I ship you and Yoonjae."

I choked on donut.

"Ship?"

"Yeah, ship. Like.. You pair up two people.. That's a ship."Haru says. I just raised an eyebrow at her, "Seriously, Moon Haru?"