six: crime scene

[Moon Haru]

"There's a murder?"

I asked, and Namjoon nodded, "And you'll go towards the SHJ building to investigate." I'm about to cut a bitch at the moment, but I managed to heave out a huge sigh. Namjoon laughed, "I know it's such a pain in the ass. I've dealt with those kinds of things before too, Officer Moon." he patted my shoulder., "Just keep up the great work."

"Yeah, sure, Chief."I said, as I got my things, and headed out of the station with a slightly red face.

"How can he be so hot while talking to me?"I said, slapping my cheeks, and entered the front seat of the police car. "If I wasn't mistaken, Chief Kim talked to you, that's why your face is like that, right?"Yoonjae laughed, and started the car.

Yoonjae is that annoying guy friend that I have in work.

"Shut it, Min Yoonjae."I said, fixing my hair, "Chief has a girlfriend already." Yoonjae clicked his tongue,"Why do you always fall for guys who have girlfriends?"

"Is that my problem?"I said.

"Uh, news flash, Senior Inspector Moon Haru, yes it is."Yoonjae said,"While I was at my brother's bar last night, I saw you having a drink with the reporter Kim Taehyung. You look very intimidated by him... He has a girlfriend, you know? A very attractive girlfriend, to be exact."

"I know."I said, sighing,"Just keep on driving, we still have work to do."

Yoonjae pursed his lips, "Yeah, yeah, whatever.."

We drove over to the SHJ building, police officers and investigators are already there outside the building, as some small crowds are gathering and talking about the incident.

"So we're here."I said, went out of the police car and went inside the building. "It happened on the 35th floor, inside the men's washroom."Yoonjae said, and I nodded. We went up to the 35th floor, and to the men's washroom, in which the door has the police tape around it. I went under the tape, and entered the washroom. There are few SOCO officers there, taking pictures of the scene, while the dead body of the CEO is still there.

The head was all messed up, as the insides of his head scattered around the place, including the walls, ceiling, floor, and the mirror.

"Damn."Yoonjae said, cringing at the gory sight.

"Did you find any evidences?"I asked the investigators, and they shook their head, "The murderer is one hell of an experienced killer... It reminds me of the killers from the Kim syndicates 8 years ago..."

I looked around, and they're right. Not even a strange footprint is present in here.

"How about the cctv footage?"I asked, "They weren't able to record it... Earlier's footage was deleted." The investigator replied.

Hearing this made my brain wrinkle like an old man. How can this be? Whoever the murderer is, if he used his intelligence in police department, he could be a really great help in the FBI or something.

I looked at the dead body, and I noticed something in his pocket.

"Give me some gloves."I said, as one investigator handed me a pair of surgical gloves. I wore the gloves, and crunched down beside the dead body.

I placed my hand inside his pocket, and then I pulled out a sachet of cocaine, "Well look at this..." I said, "The victim is a drug addict, or maybe a drug lord, since he's rich as fuck." I dug deep into his pocket again, and then pulled out a lot of sachet of illegal drugs. His other pocket was filled with sachets of cocaine, too. The pockets of his suit was also filled with crack.