eleven: man period

[Moon Haru]

So it has been a week since I knew Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook and I officially became text buddies, which finally brought something exciting in my life than just sitting in my office for ten hours straight.

Jungkook is a great guy, so far. He's actually pretty funny too. When I go and visit the cafe that he's working on, he gives me a free donut, so that "I would seem to be the typical police officer" with my donut and coffee, according to him.

I got to know the manager of the shop too, and her name is Kim Yeoleum. She's quite close to Jungkook, along with her fiancé, Park Jimin. I noticed when the couple just have their couple moments at the corner, Jungkook was looking at them with a cringe look on his face, and he looked really bitter about them.

Well, Haegi was right about that. Jungkook is bitter about romantic relationships, but he's too flirty that you might think he's got over a thousand of ex-girlfriends but actually he's never got a girlfriend before.

Anyway, in this very moment, I'm in my office, playing with an online game in my laptop, since there hasn't been any reports of major crimes in this week, so it's cool. I'm pretty chill this morning, so far. No bad guys making my mood bad and my day worse.

Not until Min Yoonjae crashed in my office. I raised an eyebrow at him, as I quit my game, “What is it again?” “A body was found on an alley.”He says, and I was cursing inside of me. Not again.

“The body is decomposing now, the man probably died about last week.”I said, “And this man is the assistant of Shin Hyukjoo, so his death might be related to the assassination of the syndicate.”

Kim Taehyung jot everything that I said on his notebook, his glasses sliding down his nose a bit. When he was done writing, he arranged his glasses back, and smiled, “Thank you for the time, Officer Moon.” he said, and bowed a bit. “You're welcome.” I said with a smile.

Taehyung turned back and was about to leave, when he turned again to face me. “Officer Moon,”He says, as if remembering something, and I blinked a few times, “Hm?” “Did Jungkook tell you about the birthday party that Jimin would celebrate later?” Taehyung asked, and as far as I can remember, Jungkook didn't even mention a party to me. I shook my head, “No.” “Are you busy later?”Taehyung asked, and I shrugged, “I don't know. But I'll catch up to the party, if I can.”

“Nice one,”Taehyung flashed a grin, “I'll tell Jungkook to fetch you off later.” I nodded, “Yeah, sure.” Taehyung just waved in response as he entered his car and drove away. 

I just stood there, looking at the car that is distancing further away from me. I felt someone walking up beside me and cleared his throat, making me turn towards him, “What?”I asked Yoonjae. “You're already close with Taehyung.”He says, and I just shook my head, “We're not that close. Just good friends. He's the one that's always interviewing me, so we talk a lot.” “How about Jungkook? I see that you guys tend to go out a lot in this past week.” Yoonjae says, and I smiled to myself, “yeah,”

Yoonjae nudged at my side, “You and Jungkook hang out pretty often now, huh?” he says, and I laughed, “Why, are you jealous?” he just let out a sarcastic laugh, “Why would I be?” then he started to walk away, and into the police car. I laughed, as I followed him in the car. I sat at the front seat, while Yoonjae is in the driver's seat.

Why does he feel off today?

“Are you coming to the party later?”I asked, and Yoonjae shrugged, “Dunno. My brother is coming, so I guess I would, too.” I grinned, “That's nice. We'll hang out there, too. So that you wouldn't be jealous that your girl is hanging out with other guys.” I winked at him, and Yoonjae just "pssh"-ed, as he looked away, smiling. I laughed at him, “Aw, your cheeks are turning pink!” and I gasped, “Do you like me?”