one: lovesick

[[Moon Haru]]

It all started when I entered that coffee shop, drunk.

Coffee shop? You're probably thinking that this will be another typical cliché love story of a man and a woman who met in a coffee shop, and found their true love, sparks flying in the air, all those bullshits and stuff.... but no. He just happened to work there because of his shift, and I just happened to crash in there, because I drank too much.... Well... It really did sound like a beginning of some cliché love story....

....but what I'm telling you, dear reader... is this really what you call: A love story?

I am Moon Haru. A twenty-seven year-old female, and always stressed. I'm a frustrated singer, frustrated dancer, frustrated at everything, even at the little things that happens in which makes me a hothead. I dyed my hair stawberry blonde because I want to, I have long hair, In which I'm deciding to cut off some other time but not now. I am a really huge fan of anime, I never had a boyfriend in my whole life, so I guess you can call me a 'frustrated at finding a boyfriend' too. I just don't like people who commit crimes, and lastly,

......I am a Senior Inspector in a police station... Yep, I am a Police Officer.....

Right now, I am sitting on my desk, wasting my time just by looking at the Korean flag, in which I am doing for like...two consecutive hours.... No one is being nasty today, so we police officers are all bored in our cores here in the station... But it's all good, though... Everything changed since the Kims got caught.. They were the mastermind of every major crimes that occured here in Seoul, and they got caught eight years ago.

In those eight years, nothing really major happened here in Seoul... Just the typical car crash issues, thievery, a person killing another person, and that happens only once or twice a month.... It's not like the time before the Kims got caught, in which everyday, a building just exploded, a big-time person was assassinated, there's mass murder, and all of that nearly made my head explode eight years ago. I was just too stressed.

I seem so chill today, and I really liked this... So I decided to watch the latest episode of Boruto. Yep, people. This is what some some cops do when you're not causing any ruckus. Everything is at peace. Take note of the word some, though. Some cops tend to try their best to cause you trouble, but whatever. Those kind of people have big assholes on their faces.

So as I was just chilling while watching anime, someone just barged in my office, in which made me remove the earphones in my ears, and turn off my laptop, "What?" I asked with a really annoyed tone. "Officer Moon,"My co-worker said, "There was an explosion near the Han River..."

I groaned inside. Damn, another pain in the ass that I have to deal with for another few years.

"So it's another group of syndicates..."I sighed, "Just like the Kims... So I warn everybody to be aware and to stay safe, but do not worry, these syndicates may be tough, but we will find a way to catch these people." I told the interviewer, and then he just wrote it down, "Thank you for sharing your time with us, Senior Inspector Moon."

I managed to smile kindly, "Yeah, I'm very much grateful. "

Soon enough, the reporters left, and I was very exhausted, that the moment I went back to my office, I immediately crashed down on my chair, and slumped down on my desk. "Ah, when will the world achieve ultimate peace?" I complained in a tired voice, as my hair was all disheveled and my uniform was all crumpled....not a nice appearance for someone who has a title like me.