twenty-eight: go away

[Moon Haru]

All I remembered is that I was thrown on the cold cement floor with my hands and feet tied with a thick rope. Purple marks and red cuts are present at other parts of my body, as I coughed out blood.

"Maybe we should play with her for a while,"

"She's a nice catch, though."

Tears are present in my eyes, blurring my vision as I felt my thighs getting caressed by a rough and callused hand.

I tried all my might to kick the man, but my legs are too weak and beat up that I was just able to move it for a bit even when I used all my strength to lift it up and attempted to kick the man.

He made me lay my back on the floor and pinned my hands above my head. Even though my vision is blurry from tears, I can see his familiar silhouette. Oh Dongtae, I thought, That man in the criminal records. He was smiling down at me, not the friendly and sweet smile that I usually see on Jungkook, but the smile with a pestilent vibe that sent shivers down my spine.

“Just hush it out, bitch.”He smirked as he slowly dragged his hands on my hips. I collected a bunch of saliva in my mouth and then spat on his face, “Don't touch me.”I croaked, my teeth gritted.

Dongtae wiped off his face with a flick, then he turned to face me, that annoying grin is still on his face. “Oh, you nasty bitch.” he says, then he hit my head, and I blacked out.

"I'm sorry.."

"I'm sorry.."

That familiar voice saying that familiar phrase rang in my head.

Then I remembered the raven-haired boy with a black mask and black hoodie on that certain day.

I was looking at him with my eyes wide as he just looked at me, then he punched me on the gut, “I'm sorry.” he said before I passed out.

I jolted upwards, sitting up straight from the hospital bed that was laying on earlier. I was panting heavily, as I found Jeon Jungkook standing up from his seat beside my bed, taking a tight grip on my hand, “You're finally awake,”he says with a smile, and then he hugged me tightly. I hugged back, inhaling the scent of his usual perfume that somehow comforted me from the things that clouded my brain.

“Can I just stay here?”I mumbled, my voice muffled by Jungkook's clothes. He probably didn't hear what I said.

“I'm sorry for being so late..”He says, panting a kiss on my forehead, “I'm so sorry...”

"I'm sorry.."

"I'm sorry.."

Again, I rememebred the man who killed my father.

My smile melted, and I let go of Jungkook. He looked at me, “Is there something wrong?”

I looked at Jungkook, and tilted my head to the side, observing his physique; messy raven-black hair, tall figure, athletic structure, pale skin.