SPECIAL.8 - Twenty Eight

(A/N: hello, it's been a long ass while since i've updated and i am sorry for that. this is a combination of both, special and normal chapter. just wanted to get that out first. enjoy!)

SPECIAL.8 —

Months passed by like going on a train that runs by the trees and buildings. It went by pretty fast that you suddenly felt the cold shoulder Amanda has been giving you. You tried asking but didn't have the guts to do so. You were afraid of the truth, aren't you now?

Everything was reminded to be fine, so you said to yourself. Once or twice a week. Wait. Scratch that. You reminded yourself that everything was fine between the two of you everyday. Every second you see her, every second you talk to her. Even when she was away, you told yourself your relationship was fine.

But you were not really fine.

During those excruciating months, you arrive home to no one. Either her excuse was she was drinking out with friends or visiting her mother. You were too dumb and too whipped to believe her. Stupid.

It became a habit for you to sign once you closed the door to your apartment and saw that it was dark. There were no 'Hey there, stranger,' followed by a quick kiss on the lips once you arrive from work. No TV playing in the background. No homemade coffee. No Amanda.

Loneliness is all you felt. Sadness.

Even when you wake up, the sheets beside you were a mess to let you know she arrived when you were sleeping and left before you could wake up. The scent of her shampoo was still there on her pillow and in sadness, you would bring it close to your chest and hug it. There were no tears dripping down your face. Just a void in your heart, wanting to be filled.

Yet these sadness drifts away when you're at work. You grew warmer to your co-workers. Your cast mates in the show you're in, Riverdale. Lili was happy to have you back (somewhat) normal despite the heavy situation between you and Amanda. Camila too was happy.

Although, their happiness was nothing like Madelaine's. Not even close.

She was glad to see you around. It sounds ridiculous but the news of you and Amanda getting cold was the best news she has ever received yet. Why? Because she was giving the cold shoulder towards Travis as well.

(A/N: this is fictional, okay? I ship them tbh)

Overtime, the closeness between you and Madelaine came back naturally. But you were still a bit cautious around her, knowing you were still with Amanda and she was still with Travis. Both of you were in a relationship but acted a bit too close or intimate to be tagged as friends only.

One day, though, you came home from set. Again, it was dark but you felt something under your foot when you came inside. Brows connected, you reached over to flick the switch and to your surprise, clothes were on the floor. All over the floor. From pants, to underwear and t-shirts.

Your heart was racing.

Every time you get closer, following the tracks, your palms started to get sweaty. Your forehead too. And your eyes were slightly wet.

You hoped this was all just a nightmare, but you knew you were about to face this shitty scenario soon.

And there were moans. Loud ones. It was Amanda's voice, no doubt. She told the man named Louis to go faster. You breathed in the stench of sex inside your own bedroom. They were probably fucking on your bed too. Disgusting.

But you knew exactly how to handle this situation, maturely. I guess.

After letting out a breath, you opened the door and you were presented with two naked bodies, one thrusting and one gripping the sheets you bought about a week ago. They were good ones too. What a shame to have and see someone else have sex on it. More so, see your girlfriend cheat on you with a guy. What a fucking bitch, you thought.