SPECIAL.5

Take a step. A proper step. Not a drunken step, idiot. Walk in a straight line. But it's quite funny to think you're not straight. Sexually, I mean.

You took your bloody, heavy hand and slammed it in your doorknob. Oh, you moved out of the apartment you shared with Lili and... well, her. You didn't like having to think of her. You wanted an escape.

A drunk version of escape.

You went to clubs left and right, before and after filming. You were lucky to even show up a bit sober than you should've been. Your manager was mad at you, but she couldn't do anything. She didn't have the guts to. What an irresponsible manager she is.

The bed you laid down on wasn't made. You were now lazy to even do so.

Tomorrow you knew you would be fucked up, but you didn't care. You just went to bed and called it a day.

Meanwhile, Lili was up late at night on the phone with Camila. She was leaning on the open window, looking up to the dark sky. The moonlight struck down her skin as she continues to talk about your condition.

"Cami, I'm really worried about Y/N," she speaks. "She's been acting normal these days, but it isn't her, you know what I mean? She's been going out a lot, drinking, clubbing, everything."

"In short, she changed when she exposed her liking towards Madelaine, I get it." Camila cuts in, sighing in her bedroom. "Do you know where she's staying?"

Lili shakes her head as she frowns, "No... She just left the building without a notice."

You heard it right. You left without saying goodbye to Lili or Madelaine. You thought they didn't care and it was for the best, but Lili thought otherwise. She wanted to see you, to check up on you, yet you lay in your bed with arms spread wide across the mattress.

"She left no clue?" Camila asks but Lili shakes her then sighed. "Damn, where could she be? I'm sure she couldn't be that far, right?"

"Maybe," Lili shrugs, leaning back as she goes to sit down in her bed. "I'm really worried, Cami."

"Me too, Lili, me too."

Ever since your recent tantrum, the exact moment your shooting ends, you would walk fast to your trailer. Your makeup artist would remove your makeup in a haste since you told so. Then you would stand up and change your clothes.

This kept on going for days.

Your friends Camila and Lili tried approaching you. They even called you out while you were on your way to exit the building, but you would pretend not to hear them. You pretended to be deaf even though you could perfectly hear them.

You woke up the next day, completely attacked by a major headache. You took a pill, drank water, and stared at your fucked up self in front of the mirror. The grip you had on the porcelain sink tighten as you frowned. You were disgusted of yourself.

"I look like shit."

And shit you were.

The weight on your shoulders was still there. It was regret and stress mixed together and it wasn't a good combination, at all. You felt like dying every single day you wake up. You were filled with dread.

As you take a shower, your thoughts wondered back to when you revealed to everyone that you liked Madelaine. It was a moment you wanted to forget. And by this time, you wished you had amnesia or died and be reborn once more with new memory.