He Cheats On You With His Ex: Part 2

OMG I'm so so so sorry this took me forever to post! School is going to be the death of me!

Hope you like it!!

**************************************************************************************

Derek -

I can't believe it! I'm such a fucking idiot! Why would I believe him when he said there was nothing going on between them?! Ugh! I hate both of them! Over the past hour you've been parked out by the huge hill overlooking Beacon Hills, trying to escape the chaos that is going on back in the city. Also for the past hour your friends and you 'boyfriend' have been trying to call and text you. Most of them read:

'(Y/N) where are you?'

'What's going on? Why aren't you at school?'

'Why aren't you or Derek picking up your phones?'

You were deciding wither or not you should just throw your phone off the cliff when the sound of leaves rustling distracted you.

"Who's there?" You ask as you slid off the hood of your car and spot Derek coming out of the shadows. What the hell do you want? You think as you let out a huff of air and walk around to the diver's side and open your door only to be cut off by Derek.

"Move." You demand, tying to remain calm.

"We need to-" He begin the say, utter sadness in his voice.

"WE don't need to do anything. There is no WE!" You yell, "Now, either you move away from my car or I'll walk home." He doesn't move, so you shrug and begin to walk away.

"(Y/N) Please." He begs as he grabs your arm, you yank it from his grip and turn to face him again.

"What?! What could you possibly want from me?! YOU'RE the one who cheated Derek! YOU'RE the one who lied! And YOU'RE the one who broke MY heart! So what could you possibly want from me? To apologize? To say you're sorry? It meant nothing, it was an accident, she came on to you? Save it! I-I can't believe how stupid and naïve I've been!" You let out a sarcastic laugh as tears begin to fill your eyes.

"(Y/N) I-I know, I messed up." He says as he looks down at the ground. You let out a louder laugh as you wipe the tears from your eyes.

"That's it, that's all I get. That's your Big apologize. 'I know I messed up'? Wow! Derek Hale everybody!" You say as you begin to clap your hands. "I'm guessing all the stuff you told me last night was all bullshit, huh?" You question as you cross your arms over your chest.

"I wasn't finished." He states as he sniffles and wipes his hand down his face. Is-is he crying? "I know I messes up, no, I know I fucked up. Big time. And words cannot express how sorry I am (Y/N). I love you, not her. It's always been you, even when I was with her. I couldn't stop thinking about you, the whole time. I-I don't want to lose you, not now, not ever. And I know asking for another chance is completely pathetic but I love you. I need you. Everything I told you last night was true, you're beautiful, everything about you is just so... so... perfect. Please (Y/N), please give me another chance!" You stood there, confused and frustrated. Of course I love him too, but am I ready to give him another chance? Does he even deserve another chance? God why does this always happen to me? You drop your arm and walk over towards him and slap him across the face as tears begin to stream down your checks.

"No! No you don't get to say that!" You scream, "you don't just get to walk into somebody's life, make them fall in love with you, and then go and fucking cheat and ask for another chance!" You yell.