You're Being Mean:

Scott -

You sighed as you pulled out all the homework out of your bag. You heard a knock on your window. You looked over to see your smiling boyfriend. You let him in even though you really weren't in the mood.

"Hey babe!" He said kissing your neck, multiple times.

"I'm not in the mood." You said boldly.

"I can make you in the mood." He smirked at you.

"I have too much homework!" You spat. He stopped in his tracks.

"What's the matter baby?"

"I have too much homework! It's like you only like me for sex!" Tears formed in your eyes. His eyes softened.

"That isn't true." He said, rubbing your back as you sat on your bed.

"I know. I'm just stressed Scott and sex isn't what I want right now." He just nodded his head. You walked over to your desk. You heard light footsteps behind you. You thought he was gonna try to distract you again, but you were wrong. You felt strong fingers rub your shoulders. A massage is exactly what you needed.

"Thank you." You whispered. You closed your eyes, relaxing.

"Don't thank me (Y/N)."

You smiled, "You're the best, I love you Scott."

"I love you to, with all my heart." He kissed the top of your head, still rubbing your shoulders.

Stiles -

"Don't." You told Stiles. He went to tickle you, but the thing about half a body missing made you uneasy, scared.

"Why?" He asked, pouting.

"There's a body out there in the woods Stiles. Doesn't that scare you?" You asked.

"No. It's awesome!" He chuckled, but stopped when he seen your eyes drop. "Is it bothering you?" He sat beside you on his bed.

"I don't wanna be home alone, but I have to be. My mom and dad will be at work." You sighed.

"Hey, Babe, my dad is at work too. Just stay here, I'll hold you tight, I promise, no matter how far away you are from me. Nothing will ever hurt you." You smiled at him. "Now, kiss me ya fool." You giggled, leaning in for the kiss. "Want a t-shirt to sleep in? I may not have pants for you to sleep in, but I can look." He offered.

"Just a shirt please." You ripped off your jeans and shirt. The shirt was over sized, and it hid your underwear so it was all good.

"I love you Stiles." You said before he tucked you in.

"I love you too, I'll be right over there, I have homework to do. I'll be in shortly." He smiled down at you, kissing you on the lips as you laid down on his bed.

Isaac -

You paced around your room while you waited for Isaac to get back from the store.

"Here here. Is this the right stuff?" He asked rushing into your bedroom.

"It's about time you got here!" You said rudely. Isaac ignored you. You snatched the tampons out of his hand as you brushed by him and stomped over to the washroom. When you came back in your room, you had seen the mud from Isaac's shoes on your clean carpet. "Isaac!" You said angrily.

"What now?" He sounded annoyed.

"Look at my carpet!" You were just as annoyed as him.

"I'm sorry, you don't have to be mean about it." He looked down. You sighed, starting to feel bad. "I got you candy, your favorite."

You smiled, kissing him on the cheek. You had to stand on your tiptoes though. "Thank you. Thanks for everything. I'm sorry for being so mean." You looked at the floor.

"No, it's okay. I understand. Go lay down (Y/N). After I clean the floor I'll be beside you in bed, rubbing your belly, I remember you saying you had cramps before I left." He smiled at you. You hugged him tightly.

"I love you Isaac." You whispered.

"I love you too babe."

Derek -

"Leave me alone!" You yelled in his face.

"I just wanted to give you this..." He looked down at the necklace in his hands. What have I done? You thought. You broke down, crying. You slid down the wall.

"I'm sorry Derek." You sniffled. "It's beautiful." You smiled.

"It's okay babe." He paused, sliding down the wall as well. "Now, wanna tell me what's bothering you?" He asked. You held in the tears. "You can cry I won't make fun." He whispered in your ear. You started sobbing; he put his arm around you. You laid your head on his chest.

"Girls at school, they're calling me a slut, and a whore. It's awful." You cried into his chest. He rubbed your arm.

"Why?" He asked, sounding mad.

"Cause, I'm with you. But I don't even care. I love you and I don't care what they think." He whipped away your tears.

"Don't even think about them. Only one year left, and we will get our own house, and have kids. And live happily ever after. Cause I know you're the one." You smiled. Even though Derek was tough and all, he still had a soft spot in his heart.