Hugs:

Derek -

He always hugs you as if it's the last hug he'll ever give you. His grip on you will always be tight and his head will be buried either in your shoulder, neck or hair; wherever your scent was the strongest. He's lost everyone that he cares about and he hasn't had the best history with girls so it took him a while to trust you but when he finally let his guard down, he turned down to be incredibly lovey dovey and needy, not that you minded, you've always longed for the day you'll be loved and needed by the big bad wolf.

Isaac -

His hugs are always gentle. No matter if he was full on snuggle hugging you, hugging you from behind with his head lightly on your shoulder, or even just an arm holding your side, his rough fingers from lacrosse practice will always slightly graze at your hips and the other hand will caress your cheek softly as his lips ghosts over yours or sometimes even your temple if he's giving you a side hug.

Scott -

Scott was slightly overprotective. Being the girlfriend of a guy who was pursued by a psychopathic alpha then a whole group of them put you in certain dangers and Scott never failed to let you know he's there for you through his strong grip; his muscly arms secured on a certain body part, his lips firmly on yours, making sure that you know that he wasn't going to leave you.

Stiles -

His hugs and kisses were more of a reassurance for him than anything else. Stiles wasn't a ladies man; never have been, never will be but that changed when you chose him. Well that's how he put it but you've always thought that it was the other way around. His hands always stayed put on your side but his lips would be feverishly everywhere; your lips, your cheeks, your temples, your forehead, your hair, your neck, your shoulder, anywhere possible.

I know i haven't updated in awhile and i know this is kinda short but i'll update soon, i just got a tooth removed from my mouth so i'll be home more for awhile lol