He Cheats:

Derek -

It was one of those cold, rainy summer days where all you do is laze around the house and sleep. You and Derek have already done that for half the day so you decide to have a movie marathon. 

"Babe, I've gotta run to the bathroom." He says as he kisses your forehead and gets up right before the third movie started. You had the movie on pause, stuffing your face with popcorn while you wait for him to get back. You hear a slight vibration and notice its coming from his phone on the coffee table. The screen started flashing on and off. You decided to ignore it until it kept going off again.

With a huff you place your bowl of nearly empty popcorn down beside you and picked it up. On the screen it showed three missed calls and four attachments from: 'Amanda ;)'. Your curiosity got the best of you as you went into the messages and saw the four pictures of this 'Amanda' chick were her naked and touching herself. You thought it was a joke or she had the wrong number, until you scrolled upwards to find that she had sent more photos and Derek had replied, calling her sexy and saying that they should get together, again. Your heart dropped into your stomach as you read more of the messages. Tears filled your eyes as you heard Derek walk into the room. 

You placed the phone on the table and got up, heading to the door to get your shoes.

"(Y/N)? What's wrong?" Derek asked walking towards you.

"What's wrong?" You mimicked sarcastically, trying not to yell. "What's wrong is that I was so stupid to love you Derek!" You yelled in his face as you opened the door to the loft.

"What the hell is going on (Y/N)?" He asked, starting to get angry with your yelling.

"I don't know Derek?" You said, tapping your finger on your chin. "Why don't you asked Amanda!" You shouted, slamming the door behind you.

Scott -

For  the past few days you and Scott have barely said a word let alone looked at each other. This was really strange. Scott and you used to talk for hours and have mile long texting conversations.

At the beginning of class the teacher asked everyone to put their phones on her desk. You were copying notes when someone's phone started to go off. The ringtone Nicki Minaj - Anaconda blared thought the speakers and you smiled to yourself knowing that was Scott's phone and he hadn't changed it. It went off once and then a few more times after that. The teacher picked it up, and turned it so the screen was facing the class. You sat in the front and you could read what it said; it was from a girl named Abby... "Can't wait to see you tonight" she said. And underneath was a picture of 'Abby', naked. You're heart broke even more when the message faded away and you saw the screen saver, you and Scott.

"Mr. McCall, would you like to explain this?" The teacher asked as the class started to snicker. You bit your lip trying to fight the tears. You turned around and saw Scott giving you the 'I'm sorry' face.

You stood up and walked out of class, Scott running after you.

"(Y/N) Wait!" He yelled as it echoed through the halls.

"What Scott?" You said letting a few tears roll down your check. "Are you going to tell me it was an accident?"

"That's exactly what it was." He said, looking like he was about to cry.

"Tell me the truth Scott, how many times did you see her?" Your voice starting to crack.

He sighed. "About five times..." He mumbled.

At this point you're heart was beyond broken, it felt like it was ripped out of you're chest and someone put it through a shredder, it was beyond repair. "And it was a mistake, five times?!" You asked sarcastically, placing a hand on your hip as the tears continued to fall.