You're Pregnant:

Derek -

At first you thought Derek was mad when he didn't say anything after you told him you were pregnant but then he broke out into a huge, goofy smile.

"I'm gonna do my best to be the best daddy ever!" He declared and you agreed with him through your tears. "I guess this means there's a new member of the pack, huh?" He said happily.

"Sure," You replied and the two of you laughed through the tears, tears of happiness. 

Isaac -

You knew Isaac was still at lacrosse practice but you couldn't wait any longer.

"I'm gonna be a what!?" He yelled over the phone, as you heard cheering from the other players in the background.

"You're gonna be a dad!" You yelled back, almost crying.

"I'm gonna be a dad. I'm gonna be a dad. IM GONNA BE A DAD!" It seemed to finally sink in. "I love you so much (Y/N)!" You laughed and smiled.

"I love you too, Isaac"

Jackson -

He had a huge smile on his face as you told him. Jackson sat down next to you and placed his hand on your stomach.

"Just imagine the beautiful kid I made." He said. You gave him a look and he quickly added 'we'. "I meant, imagine the beautiful kid WE made, (Y/N). " He hugged you and kissed you. "I love you babies." He whispered into your ear.

Scott -

"Congratulations to us!" He yelled when you told him and quickly got onto his knees and kissed your belly, "Hi little girl or boy or maybe there's more of you in there, I'm your daddy..." You giggled and ran your fingers through his hair. He stood back up and smiled at you, "I can't wait..." He whispered to you and gave you a sweet kiss

Stiles -

"IM GONNA BE A DADDY!!! WOOHHOOOO" He hugged you tight, then quickly let go. "Oops sorry, I didn't hurt the baby did I?" He asked concerned.

"No, doofus, you didn't." You laughed and give him a kiss. Stiles smiled at you.

"I have an amazing girlfriend and now I'm gonna have an amazing little baby." He said finally, a huge happy smile on his face.

******************************************************************************************

Sorry if it was mega crappy :(((

But on the bright side schools done and Teen Wolf is back!!! :)))