He Gets His Wisdom Teeth Out:

Scott -

"He's gonna be sore for a couple of days, just make sure he takes his medication as prescribed and no solid foods for a few days." The surgeon explained as you stand beside Scott in the operating room.

"I WANT ICE CREAM!" Scott screamed in your ear, voice muffled by the gauze in his mouth.

"How long will he be like this?" You questioned, slapping Scott's hand away from his face, earning a look of betrayal from him.

"The rest of the day." The surgeon explained, a sympathetic look on his face as he helps you stand Scott up.

"Thanks Dr. V." You sighed, pushing the door open.

"Ice cream ice cream ice cream." Scott chanted all the way to the elevator.

"Scott shut up." You hissed as people stared at the two of you.

"You're like really pretty. You know that."

"Yes." You laughed as he almost fell on his face. "Come on, we're almost at the car."

"But I want ice cream." He whined, plopping on the passenger seat.

"And we're going." You explained, as a stupid, drunken smile slipped on his face. For the remainder of the car ride Scott was screaming to whatever song was playing on the radio and at one point got out of the car at a red light.

"SCOTT! GET BACK IN THE FUCKING CAR!" You screamed, running over to his side and pushing him back inside, cars honking from behind you as the light changed green. "GO THE FUCK AROUND!" You yelled, trying to get Scott back inside.

"I-I'll just walk (Y/N). It's-it's right there." He pointed to the Golden Arches of McDonald's.

"I know that! We're going to he drive through!"

"But I wanna play in the slide." He stood up.

"SCOTT!" He sat back down, pouting. You get him buckled in, locking his door so he can't get out again and head to the drive through.

"Can I get a large strawberry milkshake-" You began to order before Scott cuts you off.

"Three milkshakes, one of every flavour!"

"I'm sorry can you repeat that?" The employee questioned.

"Three milkshakes one of each flavour." Scott ordered.

"Ok next window."

"You're not gonna be able to finish them." You warned, playing for the shakes and handing them to him as he began to drink them all at the same time.

"These are fucking Delicious!"

When you got back to his house you gave him his pain killers, changed his gauze, put ice packs on each cheek and watched him pass out.

"Thank God..." You sigh, drinking one of the unfinished shakes.

Stiles -

"Just make sure you change his gauze every ten to twenty minutes," The nurse explains as she unhooks Stiles from the IV. "That way the bleeding will stop quicker."

"I love her." Stiles points to you, talking over the nurse. She smiled as she continued.

"Just make sure he takes all the meds on time-"

"I love her." Stiles repeats in a higher pitch.

"Babe, be quite for a second this is important."

"I'm important."

"This is about you." You roll your eyes.

"Where are we?" He questions, looking around the room.