You're His Anchor:

Derek -

"Stiles it's two in the morning you better have a good explanation for this..." You hissed into your phone, turning over on your side as you begin to wake up fully.

"This is important (Y/N)." He said with a slight tremble in his voice. "I need you to get here as fast as you can." You sat up quickly, hearing the fear in his voice.

"Where are you?" You asked, feeling around for your keys as you pulled a hoodie over your head.

"Derek's." He breathed in sharply. "Come quick." Your heart dropped at the mention of your boyfriend. Glancing up you noticed that it was a full moon tonight. That can't be good for anyone.

***

"Thank God you're here." Stiles greeted you as you got out of your car. "I don't know what happened, Scott just called me." He pushed open the door to Derek's loft. You covered your mouth with your hand, shocked.

"Nice to see you (Y/N)." Peter greeted conversationally. Derek was being held back by Scott and Isaac, his red eyes darted over to you.

"Get her out of here." He growled his voice dark, straining against the boys.

"What's going on with him?" You asked biting your lip nervously; you had never seen Derek like this.

"It appears that he lost his anchor." Peter answered, crossing his arms over his chest. "He is losing control over his shifting." He explained turning back to you."Where are my manners? Can I get you anything to drink? Water? Gin and Tonic?" Stiles shot him a look.

"How is that possible?" Your voice wavered.

"Maybe something else is vying to be his anchor." Peter mused.

"This is serious." Stiles said as he turned to you. "I thought maybe you could, you know calm him down?" Stiles rubbed the back of his neck. You bit your lip nervously taking a tentative step towards him. He lunged toward you causing you to jump. Isaac and Scott managed to pull him back.

"Derek, it's me." You said quietly, feeling your heartbeat pound in your chest. "(Y/N)"

Derek growled in response, glaring at you with his red eyes. "You need to leave."

"I'm trying to help you." You said taking another step closer to him, "You need to focus, this isn't like you." You crouched down, getting on the same eye level. "This isn't the Derek that I fell in love with." Behind you Peter made a gagging noise. "Derek please..." You carefully reached up your hand to touch his face. He closed his eyes as your hand lightly touched his face. When he opened his eyes, they were back to normal. Everyone in the room let out a sigh of relief.

"You love me?" Derek asked quietly, still kneeling on the ground. Tears stung at your eyes as you nodded, grateful that he was back in control. He wiped away your tears with his thumb, gazing at your face. "I love you too." He murmured, pressing his lips to your forehead.

"Looks like Derek has found his new anchor." Peter observed from the kitchen. You smiled at him then back at your boyfriend.

Isaac -

Isaac was grateful that you had tagged along with Allison and Lydia as they followed the bus driving towards the cross country meet. He had overheard Stiles' conversation with Lydia on the phone. He let out a small sigh of relief, things had been tense on the bus ever since that fight with Derek. He stopped, clenching his hands into fists. He wouldn't allow himself to snap, you wouldn't want him to. Boyd glanced over at him curiously but decided to keep his gaze forward. They had been on this bus for too long, he appreciated Stiles and his efforts in trying to get off the bus. He glanced over at Jared; poor guy looked like he was going to pass out. Isaac watched as Stiles plopped down in the seat beside the sick kid.