He Cheats Pt2:

Derek -

Ever since you found out about Derek and this Amanda girl last month, all you have been doing is working out. Trying to take all the anger and stress out of you, instead of putting it into someone else.

Today you decided to go for a jog on your favorite trail in the forest behind your house. You stopped to catch your breath and heard a twig snap from behind you. You turn around slowly and scan the tree line for any movement as you walking backwards.

"Hello?" You called.

"(Y/N) what are you doing here?" The on so familiar voice stepped out from behind a tree, Derek. And by the looks of it he has the same idea as you, jogging. Either that or he's stocking you.

"What does it look like?" You snapped. You didn't want to admit it but you missed him. Or the warmth when you hug, the spark when you kiss, all of it, all of him...

"(Y/N) you have no idea how horrible I feel about the whole thing." He said. "I know you probably won't believe me but this is the truth. You're the reason I don't kill my uncle Peter, you're the one I'd go to when I was scared. And you will always be the one I love."

There was a moment of silence between the two of you. Derek looked defeated as you stayed silence, he sighed before he started jogging again. Only to be stopped by you grabbed his hand and turning him around.

You didn't say anything for a few seconds, mixed emotions running through you until something just clicked, you gripped onto him harder as you leaned in as and kissed him.

"I love you too Derek." You whispered.

"Does this mean we're back?"

"We're back." You laughed.

Scott -

It had been a few weeks since that day at school. You had the house to yourself and your parents were on vacation.

You were up in your room doing homework when you heard a knock on your door. Thinking it's the really cute pizza guy, you happily skipped down the stairs, a small smile on your face which quickly dropped as you opened the door to see Scott standing there, with your extra large Hawaiian pizza, buffalo wings and fries in hand. His hair was all ruffled and his eyes were red and puffy from crying. He didn't say anything but just stood there awkwardly as he held your food looking like an idiot, the idiot you fell in love with.

"Can I help you?" You asked raising you eyebrow at him.

"I am so sorry about everything. It felt like you were slipping away and you didn't love me anymore so I went to find someone else like a complete asshole! I-I still love you (Y/N), and I'm pretty sure I always will. You're the only one I want to spend my life with, have kids with, the one I want to die with. I love you and I always will. I am so so sorry (Y/N)." His voiced cracked.

You felt a tear roll down your check. Scott quickly placed the food on the small table beside the door and wiped it away. You slightly leaned onto his hand, missing his touch. You looked up at him and pulled him into a hug.

"I still love you too Scotty, come inside there's no way in hell I'll finish all that myself."

Isaac -

You were walking your dog late one night, trying to forget what happened between you and Isaac a few days ago.

Your dog had pulled you towards an alley, sniffing around like he was looking for something. Right before you entered it, you could see a figure resting against the side of a building. You tried pulling your dog away from the alley but he wouldn't budge. The closer you got, the more you could see that it was a person. You stood a  few feet away and that's when you realized it was Isaac.