He Gives You A Sloppy Kiss:

Derek -

I chopped through the onion easily, sniffling as I went. I followed the recipe correctly and it still didn't smell right.

"Hey babe.... What are you doing?" I didn't look up from the pot as I sniffled again. "You okay?"

"Yeah onion..." I said as I held the vegetable up. He chuckled and came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. I smiled and knocked his head lightly with mine. He chuckled and then I heard him sniff the air.

"What are you making?"

"I have no clue... It was supposed to be soup."

He laughed in my ear and turned the stove off. I giggled as we decided to order pizza. I slapped his butt as I walked by and he pulled me back placing a sloppy kiss on my cheek.

"Ew! You're such a dog!" I laughed and winked, meeting his lips with mine.

Isaac -

I laughed as he pelted me with a snow ball. I threw one back at him and laughed when it hit his face. He glared at me and ran toward me, causing me to yelp and run away. Of course he caught me and laughed as he licked my cheek.

"Isaac! You may be a werewolf doesn't mean you can act like a dog!"

He laughed and I joined him after a while.

"Can I kiss you then?"

I nodded and he pressed a sweet kiss on my lips.

Scott -

I climbed in bed and turned out the light, putting my glasses on the night stand. I turned over in bed and almost immediately fell asleep.

"Baby.... Scoot over"

I smiled without opening my eyes and moved over, knowing who it was. He slipped into my bed next to me, pulling me to his chest as he left an open mouthed kiss on my shoulder.

"Goodnight babe. I love you."

"I love you too Scott. Night."

Stiles -

I smiled down at him as he listened to my belly; listening for the baby. I ran my fingers through his hair as I sat there against the pillows, watching him. His face lit up as the baby kicked and he started to tell a story to our little bundle of joy.

"Stiles.... Baby..."

He looked up at me as I looked at him in bewilderment. I took his hand and moved it to just above my belly button. The baby kicked against our hands and we both grinned at each other.

"I love my baby girls!" He said as he gave me a kiss on the lips and a sloppy one on my belly.

"You want a girl?"

He grinned at me and kissed me again.

"Yeah! Then I'll have my Queen and my Princess."

Sorry if this one's kinda short and kinda bad. :(((