Birthday:

Stiles -

You love surprises and this year Stiles wanted to go all out, the big eighteenth. On his own, he set up a surprise party with a venue and food and balloons and photo booth and guests and most importantly you. You were completely thrown off guard when he pulled up in front of your house with a limo and a dress. The biggest surprise of them all was your gift, a German Shepard pup. You cried, a lot.

Scott -

For your birthday you always just stayed at home with a small cake your mom made and a cute card from your dad but this year Scott decided to take you out to that expensive restaurant you've been dying to go to for weeks.

"Get anything you want baby, it's on me."

Derek -

Derek's always been a 'keep-to-himself' kind of guy so you never knew what he was gonna do for your birthday, but you never expected him to dress up his loft and make you a three course meal from scratch.

Brett -

"Birthday $ex" all day and night.

Isaac -

Through out the whole day Isaac set up a little scavenger hunt for your birthday, leaving you little clues everywhere you went. Leading you basically around the whole damn town until you ended up back at your house, up the stairs and in your room, and behind your door was your favorite takeout, your favorite cake and your favorite flowers all held together with your favorite guy.

In honor of my birthday last month and since I've been lacking on the updates, here ya go, my bad if they're like super short and super stupid.