How You First Meet:

Scott -

"Crap." You whispered as you walk through the door of your new school, Beacon Hills High. This is your third move this year. Your family likes to move around, a lot. You sighed as you dragged yourself to your homeroom, economics with a Mr. Finstock. When you arrived in class, mostly all the desks were taken, so you were stuck behind a really cute guy with dark brown hair. As you took your seat, he turned around.

"Hey, I'm Scott You're new here, right?" He asked.

"Yeah, my name's (Y/N). It's my first day."

"Well maybe after class I could show yo-"

"MaCall! Stop flirting with the new girl!" Finstock yelled, throwing a ball of paper at Scott's head as giggles and snickers filled the classroom. Class continued for another fifteen minutes before a piece of folded paper landed on your desk.

"Coffee after school?" The note read.

You quickly scribbled your answer down on the back, and tossed the note over his head.

"Yes."

Stiles -

"Why do I even have to go?" You complained to your best friend as you both got dressed.

"(Y/N). This is going to be the biggest party of the year. Of course you're going!" She squealed. You tried to put on your best puppy dog face, but (Y/B/F/N) wouldn't give in.

The two of you arrived at the party, you could hear the pulsating music from down the driveway. Great. Inside the house, people were grinding against each other and drinking. You stood against a wall in the back of the room, observing. You glanced around the room and noticed a cute boy, with short brown hair watching you. When you both made eye contact, he looked at the floor, blushing. Slowly he made his way over towards you.

"Hey. I'm Stiles." You smiled. This boy was really cute.

"(Y/N)."

"Do you maybe... want to dance... (Y/N)?"

"Of course!" You said smiling.

He grinned and pulled you to the dance floor. You made a mental mote to thank (Y/B/F/N) for making you go to the party.

Derek -

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" You yelled, hitting your steering wheel. Of course. Your car had to break down in the middle of nowhere. You already had a rough day as it is, and the cherry on top, your flat tire. Not wanting to do anything, you just rested your forehead on the steering wheel and closed your eyes. You must have been like that for a while, when you heard knocking on your car window.

"What the hell?" You mumbled, rolling down your window. You were greeted by a man with black hair, a little stubble, and stunning eyes.

"I noticed that you have a flat... do you need a ride? Oh, and my name's Derek by the way."

"(Y/N). Thank you so much, that would be great." You said, opening your car door and walking over to Derek's.

"Wait." You said right before you opened his car door. "How do I know you're no some rapist or serial killer or something?"

"Do I really look like some rapist or a serial killer or something?" He asked, boyish grin plastered on his face. You simply shrugged, opening the car door and climbing in. He smirked as he started the engine.

Isaac -

Only you would manage to get detention. On top of that, you had to write a three page essay for economics, and read two chapters of A Raisin in the Sun for English. Ugh! The only reason Mr. Harris gave you detention was because you were talking in class. When you weren't even the one talking! Typical.

Your detention was to re-stack all the books in the library. All. By. Yourself. There were at least a hundred of them. Usually Stiles or Scott would join you in dentition, but some how they managed to keep their big mouths shut for once. So, you were all alone.

You were on you tippy toes trying reaching for the top shelf, to place Shakespeare in his rightful place. When an arm reached above you, taking the book out of your hand and placing it on the shelf with ease. You turned around to face a boy with bright blue eyes, a perfect smile, and curly golden hair.

"It looked like you kinda needed a bit of help. I'm Isaac by the way."

"Thanks a lot. (Y/N)." You smiled, pointing to yourself.

"If you want, I could help you re-stack the rest of the books?"

"I couldn't do that. It's Friday night, and you have a lacrosse game...."

"But I'd rather be helping a pretty girl instead." He said smiling down at you. You couldn't help but blush. For the rest of the evening, until the lacrosse game, you stacked books in the library with Isaac. Talking and joking about anything and everything. It was perfect.