Chapter 10~ The Prophecy

A/N- Hey! Loves so I've decided to introduce another POV to spice things up a bit, and from this chapter on you guys will see more of the action. And those of you wondering if Miranda is human you just have to find out.. Enjoy!

Ayslin POV

"So Carlisle, what are you saying, " I said in complete shock, staring at him his face was oblivious of fear.

"There is a part of the prophecy that we may not know" he spoke louder.

"And what could that be, I've studied it for many years how-.."

I stammered unevenly, the only way Rage, Retched, and Rath the sons of Lucien, would come back after all these centuries would be something worth fighting for, but what? Staring into the fire that blazed the room, I heard Carlisle sigh, his chest rising and falling in distress, he spoke once more holding my glare.

"Long ago Ayslin as you know Demetrius the father of us all made a bargain with Zeus, he wanted humans to roam around the world freely among the Gods, of course, Zeus agreed but with one condition, he told Demetrius if he wanted humans he would get it, with the exception to create a unique individual that would have the power to end all humanity-.

Demetrius agreed but as all stories end, Lucien from the underworld tried all his might to get the Destined Mortal, the one individual, with that he created his sons to help search for centuries now the last time we saw the Brothers was a century ago they were finding the Destined Mortal with the intention of ending the human world so the land of gods and demigods could thrive."

Nodding at him in agreement I was all too familiar with the story. Despite hearing it all these years something clicked, a missing peice completed this puzzle I struggles to figure out.

"But shouldn't the destined mortal be dead?" I leaned my hand upon the chair's threshold, trying in all my effort to relax.

"We saved Joseph, a century back right," he said reminding me, cocking his head to meet mine, nodding my head slightly he continued.

"You see Ayslin that's where everyone is confused, the destined one is passed on from generation itself" I sat upright quickly glaring at him with complete shock.

"So you're saying whoever the destined one is, is either the son or daughter of the previous one," I said curiosity clear in my tone.

"Exactly" Carlisle agreed crossing his arm around his chest.

"But Carlisle.." I spoke quietly

"hmmm..." He murmured in his chest.

"How do we know who that is," I asked watching him as he glared deeper into the fire.

"Demetrius left one trademark on the Destined One"

"And what is that" I spoke quietly looking into the darkness, he hesitated for a while but replied.

"the purple eyes...."

It was as if the world stop for a brief moment, how can this be possible, it only meant only one thing, it can't be... but as much as I hated to admit it, the one we had to save was under our nose all the time. Thanks to Derekell he made finding her much easier.

But that's "Mir-" I said slightly uneasy with my answer, despite knowing the answer. Before I could even utter another word, Carlisle nodded his head and whispered

"Yes.."

And that was all the clarification I needed.