Chapter 17~Knowledge of the Realms

A/N:Ladies and gentlemen this is the chapter you've all been waiting for, the answers to all your questions, made it exceptionally long for you guys and I worked so hard on it. Don't forget to comment! Vote! And tell me what you think - Tori

*Miranda's spirit self, Mirandus*

--------------------------------------

The room was quiet as I began to explain what I saw and who I saw, everyone sat around me with a contemplating look.

"She told me my father wasn't greedy to seek immortality but instead, desperate," I said solely recollecting my memory.

"I believe that" my mother added glancing at me to continue.

"She also said he sought out Uriel, but she never told me who that was" I added hoping it would make sense to them.

"Haha!" I heard a loud laugh.

"No worries Mir" Derkell spoke reassuringly.

"Uriel is one of Demetrius angel's" he added glancing at Ayslin with a sly smile.

"He's right,"Ayslin said turning slightly pink, "Joseph must have realized he couldn't get near to Demetrius since his soul was corrupted so he sought out Uriel."

"A sneaky angel, I must say," Constantine said with a slight disgust in his tone.

Ayslin shot him a frown, he glared back and weakly apologized, questioning Ayslins actions towards the mention of Uriel's name I choose to just ignore it for now and question it later.

Although one thing I noticed was they all spoke as if they knew the angel as a friend or an acquaintance.

"You guys seem well acquainted with Uriel, " I said a wondering look plastered on my face.

"Almost everyone in the supernatural world knows him, he's a meddling angel, he runs task given by Demetrius but likes to play and have some fun before giving you the information" Ayslin explained shrugging carelessly.

"So, was Joseph- I mean my father desperate to seek Uriel?" I asked once more.

"Hmmm..." Ayslin thought before answering, but Carlisle sidetracked her.

"I won't call him desperate, for Uriel could have sought him either way. But if he went to angels like Gabriel or Gideon I would call it an act of desperation." Carlisle spoke almost certain.

"Why those angels?" I asked confused once more.

As I said that almost everyone in the room stared at me dumbfounded.

"How little you know about the other realm" Rosalie chuckled to herself.

"Its fine Mira," my mother said softly, "it took me a while to know this stuff too"

"Well the answer," I said slightly irritated, I knew there was so much I didn't know, but I was learning, at least, it would take some time for me to absorb all this information in.

"Gideon and Gabriel are the most dangerous angels, likewise, they are angels of destruction, just as they can destroy lives they can also give. But it has been rarely recorded where a destruction angel granted life but indifferently they have that power." Carlisle informed me casually.

"Ahhhhh!" I said slightly it all sort of made sense if my father had sought out Gabriel or Gideon with the intention of getting immortal life they would have destroyed him for that reason. Which was a risky step for him, so he choose Uriel who was not as dangerous as they said him to be, and probably his only chance of immortality.