Chapter 20~ Secrets Revealed

A/N: Hey! Hey! Guysss! Have I been missed? Well, I am back and better for this chapter. So this chapter is emotional let me spit that out, seriously it broke my heart writing this, and I am the author that should say a lot. Anyways, listen to the video above while reading, it should give you a little feel of the chapter. :)

-Tori

***********************

Training had exhausted me making me feel entirely achy within my bones. Constantine had me practice my combat skills with him, Rosalie tested out my powers, while Ayslin taught me some more incarnations and spells, as exciting as it all sounded, at this very moment I felt as though my body was drained of all energy I had, or ever had. It was now the afternoon and Ayslin decided to cook in the kitchen while the others were relaxing in the living room. My head was down on the kitchen counter trying to get as much sleep as I could.

"Mira, can you please pass me the salt" Ayslin asked, tasting a spoonful of what she was making, I groaned weakly hinting I was too tired to even move.

"Oh don't even lazy pants" Ayslin joked, "you have to get used to this training, your powers are still new so it would be uncomfortable for a while," she said happily rubbing my hair for a bit.

I gave her a small smile before casting my eyes down, but I couldn't hide the sadness I was feeling, I was still hurt by what Derekell told me about Damon, the girls at the bar was his girls, which stung. Although I was planning on speaking with him about it, I just did not know how to tell him or even approach him. I hated feeling this way it made me feel so vulnerable and weak. The thought of allowing someone in, or the thought of them leaving I didn't know which was more painful.

"What's wrong?" Ayslin asked looking at me behind her shoulders, she was stirring the pot with her pinky in her mouth, As she popped the finger out her mouth I glared up at her my eyes feeling teary.

"Hey, hey..shhh..Mira what happened" she said softly putting her arms around me into an embrace rubbing my back.

Her face suddenly hardened in realization until she rolled her eyes. "It's Damon isn't it," she said searching my eyes, I glared down and nodded shamefully, she raised my head to meet hers.

"You need to get ahold of yourself Miranda, seriously, once you realize your destiny is much bigger than my douche bag of a brother you will be more focused and relaxed."

"Alright," I said quietly my voice cracking in sadness.

"There is a time and place for everything, right now we have to focus on leaving this place to Seattle, remember the Dreamcatcher is still on you, Constantine and Rosalie said it's too dangerous for them to remove so we are reaching out to someone stronger"

"Who is it?" I asked getting up my seat to taste the soup Ayslin was making, dipping my hands into the thick red sauce I took a quick lick, surprisingly it tasted delicious, showing my approval in a slow nod Ayslin laughed and sat on top of the counter.

"I didn't know you could cook," I said wiping my face in attempts to tease her, she gave me a wide smile in appreciation " along with many things you don't know" she responded raising her body to sit on the kitchen counter.

"So what were you saying before?" I asked my attention on her now.

"Well, he is a demigod just like you, and would be holding a party the day we arrive so you would meet him under a rather calm environment" she reassured bringing her hair to the front of her face.

"He must be very powerful," I said casually leaning against the counter, "what's his name?" I finished curiously.

"Stefan Moretti de Lucai," she said fluently the name demanding both power and attention.