#24 He Finds Out You Cut

(#24 He Finds Out Cut)

You are just getting out of the shower when you hear your phone buzz. After you wrap yourself into a towel, you grab your phone and find a text message from your boyfriend Dave.

"Are you home? I'll be there in 5 minutes."

You reply with a 'yes' and continue drying your body. After wrapping your hair into a tight bun then throwing on a shirt and shorts that you mostly wear to lounge around the house the doorbell rings. When you open the door Dave is standing there with a wide grin on his face, causing little wrinkles to form on his cheeks. He is wearing a hoodie, a t-shirt and sweatpants and you love when he dresses so warm and cuddly.

"Hi." He says to you while pulling you into a tight hug then kissing your lips, shooting that feeling that only Dave can give you through your body. "Hey, do you want to watch movies and cuddle?" You lead him up the stairs already knowing what his answer will be.

"Of course I do." He laughs, poking at your legs as you walk up the steps with his fingertips in a playful way, slowly gliding his hand up your thigh. Right at that moment you remember that you didn't put sweatpants on, leaving your cuts exposed that rest on the front of your thighs. You try to quicken your step but Dave's stays with you as you get into your room. "What do you want to watch?" Dave asks walking towards you with his arms open, trying to bring you into a hug. "Netflix probably but first I want to change." You rush over to your dresser and try to grab sweatpants but you feel hands pull at your waist, pulling you farther away from the piece of fabric that could save so many tears and so much embarrassment.

"I like you in these." Dave whispers into your ear before he turns you to face him. "It's actually quite sexy and-" He says as his eyes travel down your body. Your scared but you know you cannot escape his tight grip and this is the last day you will be with him. He won't want you anymore. This is it, it was only a matter of time. His eyes widen at the site of the scars and you immediately bury your face into your hands.

"Wh-what are these?" Dave asks. You feel him run his hand over the imperfections but you don't answer him, just begin to sob. "I love you." His voice cracks and when you finally look up you see that he also has tears in his eyes.

"Please don't be dissappointed in me Dave I tried to stay clean it's just so hard sometimes." You say in between tears. He brings you into his arms and holds you tightly. "I could never be disappointed in you." He says into your hair. His chest rises at normal slow pace and it calms you down.

"What makes you happy? What can I do or give you just to make you happy." He says gently pulling your face away with his hands, looking into your eyes. "You make me happy." You say pushing your head into the crook of his neck. "Then your going to be seeing a lot more of me." You smile and he grabs your face again. "If you asked me the same question, my answer would be you." Dave says before lifting you up and carrying you over to your bed.

"I'll never judge you, you can tell me anything and I'll always be there for you. These little scratches won't fix your problems, if I truly make you happy then I'm your rock, promise me that you'll always come to me before you turn to this." He says rubbing his hand over your scars.

"I promise." You say meaning it.

For the rest of the night you cuddle up and watch movies just as planned. Still wearing those little shorts that show your scars because they now mean pain of the past and you are finally ready to move on.

please vote and comment

a/n: I honestly don't even know what to say so im going to virtual hug you guys because your all so supportive and amazing readers. *hugs* and if you want me to read any if your stories comment below and I'll tell you what I thought about it. ( only on this chapter please) oh and don't forget to tell me what u think of this.