#6 He Comes Home Drunk

When you hear the front door slam shut your roll over on your bed and see that it is two a.m. and you have been waiting on your boyfriend Dave to get home for hours.

"Baaabbyy!" you hear from downstairs. "Where are you?" Dave's words slur. Getting up you march downstairs. "Where were you?" You angrily ask.

A smile grows on Dave's face. "I was at the bar Princess, come here." He begins walking towards you but you back away quickly. "Why are you out getting drunk all the time, this isn't new, your always staying out at the bar late anymore." Tears growing on the side of your eyes. Wiping them quickly before he notices, doubting he would in his drunken stupor. Dave begins to walk towards you. "These yogas look really good on you Y/N, you know that?" he says.

"Just get away from me, i'm done speaking with you until you sober up." you yell. His face turns frrom a smile to anger. "Wow heres me trying to compliment you, and you just wanna yell huh?" he asks.

You back away but he steps towards you, making the space between you smaller. "Oh I could yell if you wanna yell!" he screams in your face. You push him away, the alcohol on his breath makes you cringe. "Now you want to get violent?" he screams. "I could get violent." Dave stomps into your kitchen. He begins throwing the wooden chairs and heads for the cabinet with all of your plates. "Dave please, stop!" you yell. After breaking some more items from your kitchen, Dave falls to the floor and you join him. His anger turns to sorrow. He engulfs you in a hug, pulling you on top of him. "What is wrong with me?" he asks. "Nothng." you whisper. "We just need to get you help."

"I'm so sorry." he pleads. His tears cover your shirt, in hope he means what he says.