#8 He Finds Out You Are Pregnant(Request)

GOOD: You suddenly wake up, the sun shining through the blinds. You feel the warm liquid coming up from your throat. Quickly running to the bathroom, ridding the bile from your stomach. "Are you okay?" you hear Dave ask. Wiping your mouth with the back of your hand you nod and go over to the sink to rinse your mouth.

Dave places his hand on the small of your back. "A lot of people are getting sick you know?" he says. "Yeah." is all you say. Starting to feel guilty for not telling him yet you grab his arm as he is exiting the bathroom. "Wait, I have to tell you something." you say so slowly it is almost a whisper. He turns to you with worry in his eyes. "What is something wrong? Is everything okay?"

Completely clueless of the words that are about to come out of your mouth, knowing the words will change his life forever just as they did yours. "I-I" you stutter. "Your pregnant." a smile tugs at his lips. Maybe he wasn't so clueless.

"How did you know?" you ask nervously. "Wait so you are, I knew it I knew it." he yelled, swooping you up and hugging you tightly. "I seen the pregnancy test box in the trash and I thought since you never told me about it, it was negative so I just waited for you to say something." Dave said holding you in the air smiling. You cant help the butterflies in your stomach because of how happy he is.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was just afraid that th-"you say nervously. He presses his finger to your mouth telling you 'shh'. "It's fine, im just so happy! Were having a child Y/N. Our own baby. We could raise him to do and be anything." he says.

BAD: Positive. Your eyes begin to water and you don't know what to believe. How did this happen? You were so careful. Sobbing you think about how Dave will react. Will he want this child as much as you do? Having a baby is what you always dreamed of but Dave might not be as ready as you are, mentally or physically.

Leaning over the sink you hear the front door shut. Shit Dave's home. You start to pace frantically as you hear him come up the stairs. As you finally get situated you decide to rid of the evidence and tell him some other way. Throwing the pregnancy test into the garbage can the bathroom door opens. "Hey baby." he says and glances down at the garbage you are standing in front of. "Hi." you say shyly.

"Wh-What are you doing?" he asks nervously, pushing you gently aside as he checks the garbage can. Pulling out the test, you bite your bottom lip and bow you head. After moments of silence you say, "Say something." Dave runs his fingers through his hair and lets out a gasp of air he has been holding in. "What could I say Y/N? Huh? All of our plans, all of my plans, their ruined." Your emotions take over and you fall to your knees crying, wishing he wasn't like this. Wishing he would want this as much as you did.

"Im sorry, I just can't. " he says. "Can't what Dave? What can't you do?" you pause "I'm the one with a child in my stomach and you can't deal with it?" you scream.

"I have dreams to, well I had dreams." he says reaching for the door handle. "Don't you dare act like this is my fault." you say helplessly. "Well it damn sure isnt mine." Dave slams the door as he leaves the bathroom. Followed by another slam of the front door. You feel lifeless, helpless, disgusted, and fragile. Knowing Dave had commitment issues you knew it would be bad, but not this bad. He just walked out on your soon to be family.

Leaving you with a scarred heart, and a pregnant belly.

a/n:If you were pregnant with Dave's baby what would you name him/her.