#20 You Meet at a Party

(#20 You Meet at a Party)

When you walk into the house the smell of smoke and alcohol invades your senses and you immediately push through the crowd making your way to the kitchen so you can get this night started.

You fill up a plastic cup that is available with your favorite drink. Captain Morgan and Ginger ale. "I feel like a pussy." You hear somebody say behind you.

When you turn around you see a brown eyed boy with a big smirk on his face. "Why is that." You say taking a swig of your drink scrunching your nose from the contact of the alcohol on your tongue. "Well here I am drinking this girly fruit drink and your drinking captain and ginger ale." You notice his lips are slightly red from whatever it is that he is drinking.

"Do you want some?" You say extending your arm out, handing him your cup. "Yea I do." He says. Dave takes the cup from you hand and moves towards you. He pushes you up against the counter setting both of your drinks behind you. Dave's crashes his lips into yours and moves his tongue around your mouth, grinding himself against you. Your body feels on fire as he moves his hands to your waist and squeezes it tightly.

You taste the sweet flavor of cherry on his tongue which heightens the pleasure of the kiss even more.

When the kiss ends he puts his arms on both sides of you on the counter leaning close to your face. "That does taste good." He says taking the cup and walking away. When you turn around you notice he took your drink and left you with his bright red one.

(Please vote and comment I absolutely love it and it makes me update faster! And this is shorter but party Dave is life! Tell me if you want more like this.)