#17 Taking A Bath Together

#17 Taking a Bath Together

Massaging your aching muscles you begin to run your bath. You take off your clothes and wrap your bare body in a towel, tightening it just above your breast. Then, as you let your hair loose from the tight pony tail, the door opens and you jump slightly. "It's just me." Dave says, taking off his jacket.

"Oh." You simply say. Dave tosses his shirt on the floor on top of yours.

"What are you doing?" You ask with a laugh. "Im running this bath for myself!"

You test the water with your finger. "Now get out so I can get in."

Dave continues to get undressed. "Let me get in with you." It sounds like more of a command than a question. Thinking about it for a second you shrug your shoulders and drop your towel revealing yourself before you quickly jump into the warm water.

Closing your eyes relaxing you feel Dave get in the water, keeping your eyes closed you feel him tugging on your arm. So you let him guide you over to him. Your back facing him he begins to massage your shoulders.

"Does that feel good." He whispers into your ear. Instead of answering him you turn around and begin to kiss his neck. Ignoring his erection pressing against your thigh, you whisper into his ear. "Does that feel good?"

"Are you teasing me?" He playfully asks.

"Possibly teasing, or I can be leading into something." You say seductively.

He smirks and grabs your chest in one of his hands while he flicks the other with his tongue. The feeling of his touch is incredible and you don't want it to stop anytime soon. When Dave frees his hand from your chest you whine from the lost of contact only to be recovered by his finger pressing into you.

Your body automatically grinds yourself against him while he moves his finger in and out of you. Looking into his eyes he is concentrated but filled with lust. You kiss him passionately on his lips then climb off of his fingers.

"I want you in me, all of you." You say in between gasps of air. The hot water combined with your hot bodies are fogging up the room.

Dave kneels behind you as you get on your knees leaning over the tub. He enters you from behind and your mind goes blank only thinking,feeling, loving him.

His finger nails dig into your hips and the feeling is just too much, too sensational. You let out multiple whines and calls for his name even though he is so close.

Both of your breathing increases as you reach your climax together much quicker than usual. You sit across from Dave in the tub while you both try to catch your breathe.

"So much for getting clean." Dave says with a laugh.

(Updates will be regular now! So sorry I've been going through a lot! I was going to start updating again after swim season but my aunt recently died and it was hard but everything is sorted now and I'm filled with ideas so I hope you like this one and the plenty more to come:)