#19 He's Sick

(#19 He's Sick)request

You wake up to the sound of coughing next to you. Moving out of Dave's grasp you sit up on the bed. "Sorry I woke you up." He said.

"Its fine." You say rubbing your tired eyes as Dave sniffles. "I think your sick."

"I would say so." He says with a smile.

You lean over and kiss his forehead, then climb out of bed. Pulling your hair into a ponytail Dave asks "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to go make you soup, stay here." You simply say and walk out of the room, down the stairs and into the kitchen. After you open the can of chicken noodle soup and empty it into the pot and place it on the stove, you lift yourself onto the counter and wait, swinging your legs back and forth.

Minutes later Dave walks into the kitchen. He isn't wearing a shirt. All he has on is his pajama pants that loosely hang around his waist along with a small chain he wears around his neck that you got him several years ago, he never takes it off.

As he gets closer to you, you see the light stubble that has grown over night around his chin and up his cheeks.

"I thought I said stay upstairs." You say still on the counter. "Your sick and I want you better."

"I know I know but I just can't stay away." He says with a smirk, as he pushes your legs open and stands in between them. His hands travel to your hips and he kisses your neck.

"I would love to continue but your soup is done." You say swatting his plump lips away from your neck as you jump off the counter top and turn off the stove. Transferring the soup from the pot to the bowl you hand it over to Dave after sticking a spoon inside.

"Thank you love." Dave says as he begins to slurp the soup.

"No probl-" Your cut off by sneeze escaping your nose followed by a small cough.

"I guess it's your turn to make me soup." You say as Dave bursts into laughter.

(OMG 10K reads that's amazing you guys thank you so much it means a lot the people are reading these! I'm working on updating twice a week now! I'm very busy because I do a lot of sports but I will try my best.)