#10 He Makes You Feel Good About Yourself(Request)

*#10 He Makes You Feel Good About Yourself(Request)*

You stare at yourself in the mirror,unhappy with the reflection that faces you. Suddenly Dave appears and wraps his arm around your waist from behind, resting his head on your shoulder. As you continue to look at yourself with hatred, Dave asks "What's wrong."

"I think I gained weight, and I look disgusting." Dave's arms quickly remove themselves from your skin. The sudden loss of contact made you jump. "What?" He says, with a confused face. Wrapping your arms around yourself, you turn around feeling insecure. "Hey, hey don't think like that." He says rushing over to you. Grabbing your chin with his thumb and index finger he lifts your face so your eyes meet his. "You are the most beautiful girl I know and without you I'm nothing. I love every bit and piece of you." He says in a serious tone."

"I need you Y/N, more than food or water." You stop him with your words. "Dave stop I-" he cuts you off. "Why, stop why? "He says, his voice getting louder. "I would rather die than be without you. Don't feel this way about yourself. I love you for what's on the inside. Even though you are fucking amazing on the outside as well." Smiling at his words. "There's that smile I would do anything for." He says and picks you up, holding you as he places kisses on your neck. Then, setting you down he starts to kiss every inch of your body. Up your arms, down your legs, and all over your stomach. When he is finished he places a kiss on your lips.

"Your my diamond, you have no flaws."