#12 Hot Sex After A Fight

*Graphic* ;) But we all want to read it!

"Dave get the fuck away from me!" You scream.

"Y/N don't yell at me like that! Who do you think you are?" He retaliates. "Who do I think I am? Are you serious? I can't stand you." You yell back. You and Dave have had a screaming match for at least an hour now and neither of you are giving up. The argument started over the fact that you don't have enough plates and it spun off into every problem you had with each other.

"Fuck! You drive me insane." Dave screams, following you up the stairs. "If I drive you insane then get out!" You say as you reach the bedroom, trying to lock the door but Dave bursts through. "Why should I get out?" He says in a calmer tone but still angry, getting in your face. "Because I said so." You yell slapping him in his face. Hard. Dave put his hand on his face, soothing it. Backing away from him not knowing his next move, he lifts his head up and comes at you, but not like you expected.

Lifting you up onto the dresser he starts kissing you. Your hatred for him turned into lust, but you don't want to let him win. You push at his chest but he doesn't budge. He is much stronger. "I fucking love you." He says, his voice raspy from the yelling. His words go through you like fire, making you wrap your arms around him, pushing your body into his.

Picking you up, Dave carries you to the bed. Hovering over you he moves to your neck, sucking and nibbling on the skin. A moan escapes your mouth and you feel a smile creep onto Dave's lips. You run your fingers through his hair and push him off of you and climb on top. Grinding on him you feel his excitement through his jeans. "Dave." You say. "Yeah babe?" He asks. "I'm sorry.. For screaming at you."

"Your apologizing now?" He says with a chuckle pulling you up so he can look into your eyes. "Im sorry to but right now, I just want to make love." He says pulling you into a kiss. His words like music to your ears, you begin to undo his pants. Pulling them down as he takes off his shirt, then taking off yours.

Flipping you around he cups your breasts in his hands, ripping off your bra and begins to suck and lick your nipples. Moving down he tugs at your panties. "I..want these..off." Dave grunts, pulling them down your ankles. Gasping at his sudden touch, his tongue licks your most sensitive spot. A finger entering you, making your heart sink. Your back arches and your legs shake as you tug at his hair as you reach your climax.

Dave falls on your side as you begin to relax. Climbing on top of him once again he smirks. "Ready all ready?" He says with a smile. You nod and let out a chuckle and go right at his lips. Taking his bottom lip in between your teeth, making him gasp. Your hand travels down his bare chest to his boxers. "Now I want, these off." You whisper in his ear. "Your wish is my command." He says with a heavy voice as he takes his boxers off, removing the final barrier between you and him. He sits up and you climb on his lap. "Like this." You assure him. He nods and puts himself in you. Beginning the pleasure his head falls back and moans.

Increasing the speed you know your close and he is to. Digging your finger nails into his back, he buries his face into your neck and jerks his body. Both of you coming undone. When you are finished you climb off of him and climb under the duvet. Dave wraps his arms around you and kisses your forehead.

"We should fight more often." He says and you both laugh, and drift into a deep sleep.