#7 You Walk In On Him Naked

*SLIGHTLY GRAPHIC*

You just got home and you are exhausted from work. All you want to do is jump into the shower and change into some comfortable pajamas, scrubs aren't the most comfortable attire. Rushing upstairs you hear shuffling, suspecting it is your boyfriend, Dave, you continue up the stairs. When you enter your bedroom you expect to see him but you don't. You must be hearing things.

Grabbing your most comfortable pair of sweats and t-shirt you have, you take off your clothes and throw them in the hamper. As you walk over to the bathroom you twist the handle. "Gah!" you hear when you open the door. "Oh my gosh, im so sorry Dave." He is standing there with no towel, water dripping from his hair, body glistening with water droplets. You stand frozen not being able to move, stuck in place. When he realizes you aren't leaving, a smirk tugs at the sides of his mouth and lets out a chuckle. "You like what you see?" he asks. Still frozen your eyes trail down to his erection that was growing, which makes you realize you are still in you bra and panties.

You suck at your bottom lip, now wanting him. "Come here." he says with a raspy voice. His eyes darken with lust. Rushing over and unfastening your bra, lifting you up and pushing you against the wall.

Coming home is the best part of any day.