#15 Deciding Baby Names

Sitting on the couch you cradle your stomach with one hand and gently rub it with the other. You're about six months pregnant and your not sure who is more excited about the pregnancy between you and Dave.

"Hey you." Dave says as he sits down on the floor in front of you, smiling with a piece of paper in his hands.

"What's that?" You ask, curious of what's on the paper. He looks down at the sheet and hands it over to you. Slightly sloppy, the words 'Baby Names' were written at the top. A smile tugged at your lips as you read on. Their were two categories. 'Boy' and 'Girl'.

"I didn't put any down yet, I figured we could do it together." He says happily, climbing onto the couch next to you.

"Alright." You smile. "Well, I like Brendan for a boy, or Luke." Handing him the paper, he scribbles the names down.

"I like those too." He says as he writes. "What about Jade?" Dave says nervously. "Ya know, for a girl."

You take his hand in yours. "Don't be so nervous. Jade is a beautiful name." Kissing your hand he writes it down. For the next hour you guys agree and disagree on names until you can no longer think of anymore. Dave sets the paper on the side table and pulls you into his chest, drawing circles on your back.

Snuggling him, you run your fingers through his messy styled hair. "I love you, and the only person I'll ever be able to love more is our child." Dave says placing his free hand on your swollen stomach.

"I love you too Dave." You say, smiling at him happy to be with the worlds greatest guy and soon to be having the worlds greatest baby.

(As you can tell my preferences are different then some 'normal' ones. I just like to put YOU in the situation, that's what it's for. It's YOUR preference. I know some people prefer to read it in first person so let me know what you guys think. Keep going the way I am? Or change it? When you guys request something just add "please write in first person" and I will for that request :) <3)