Nice To Meet You! - Crona x Kazuko

I'm not dead I promise!

---

Kazuko and her cousin Yuzuki walked into their first class on their first day.

"Wow, who figured that the school would be so big." Yuzuki said as she and Kazuko sat down.

"And symmetrical." Kazuko added as she raked her fingers through her blonde hair to remove any tangles.

"Hi, you're the new students, right?" A female voice asked behind them.

The pair turned around and faced a group of friendly looking people, most of them with smiles.

"Yeah, I'm Kazuko and this is my cousin Yuzuki," the blonde said with a wave.

"Nice to meet you!" The girl with the pigtails replied, matching the first voice. "My name's Maka, and this is my boyfriend Soul." She said with a smile, indicating to the white haired boy next to her who nodded.

"I'm Death the Kid, Principle Death's son. Just call me Kid." The guy with three white stripes in his hair announced.

"Hey, Kid, what's with the three-" Before Yuzuki could finish her sentence, the two blondes, one with short hair and another with long, jumped over and covered her mouth.

"Kid's got a huge thing with symmetry, bringing up his hair isn't the best idea," The long haired one whispered. "I'm Liz, by the way." She said in a normal voice, smiling and holding out her hand.

"I'm Patti, her sister!" The younger said with a giggle.

"You're lucky our friend Black*Star isn't here," Soul said. "He'll blow your eardrums."

"Where is he?" Kazuko asked.

"Detention." Replied the raven haired girl. "I'm Tsubaki, his girlfriend." She greeted.

After introductions and Kazuko and Yuzuki's first class, Soul and Maka led them to the next class they had.

"Professor Stein is a weirdo," Soul said. "Most likely the first thing he'll say to you is he wants to dissect you."

"And you'll get to meet Crona!" Maka said happily. "He's another friend from our group. He's really shy, though." She warned.

A few minutes later Kazuko and Yuzuki were sitting talking to themselves as Soul sat next to them, music blasting through his earphones.

"Kazuko! Yuzuki!" They heard Maka's voice call out.

Said girls turned and saw the familiar pigtailed girl pulling someone behind them.

"This is Crona!" She said, indicating to the boy next to her.

Kazuko was never a believer of 'love at first sight' and shit, but this was probably the closet she's gonna get.

Crona's messy hair covered his eyes slightly. He was pale, and looked obviously nervous, but gave a small smile to her.

"H-hi." He stuttered. He thought the blonde was really pretty. Her hair was really long and looked soft, and her eyes were red and kind of intimidating but pretty at the same time.

He didn't know how to deal with this weird feeling.

"Hi," Kazuko said breathlessly.

'Butterflies? In my tummy?' He thought. 'That's how Maka described it when she and Soul started liking each other.'

'"I'm Kazuko, and this is... Uh," The blonde temporarily forgot her own cousin's name, so enraptured and intrigued by the boy in front of her.

"I'm Yuzuki. Nice to meet you, Crona, right?" Her cousin said, smirking. It was quite obvious that Kazuko had an interest in this guy, and it seemed like the feeling weren't unrequited.