Score! LEMON Black*Star x Reader

WARNING! THERE WILL BE A LEMON! This is my first time writing a lemon for Soul Eater! I will admit I could not keep a straight face as I wrote this!

You have been warned! I'll leave a note where the lemon will start and end.

"Woo! Go Black*Star!" You cheered, clapping for your best friend.

You always loved watching Black*Star play basketball. Even though sports weren't really your thing, you still showed support to your best friend and went to almost all his games and practices.

And just because you love him doesn't mean you're not a stalker... After all, he is your best friend!

After the Black*Star's practice, you run up to him with a towel and his water. "Here you go!" You say, handing it over to him.

"Thanks, (Y/N)." He says, wiping his brow.

"How's your ankle?" You ask him, taking a glance at it. Black*Star has really bad ankles, and you know they cause him pain frequently.

"It could be better," he replied, rolling it around slightly. "Is my brace in my bag?"

"Yeah, want me to grab it right now?"

Black*Star shook his head as he took a sip of his water. "Nah, it's good. I'm gonna head to the locker room and clean up. I'll see you in a bit."

Black*Star limps slightly to the locker room as you make your way back to the bleachers where you had your and Black*Star's bags.

You open his bag and pull out his brace and sweater, setting it next to you. You then pull out your phone to occupy yourself while Black*Star is cleaning up.

After checking your social media and playing a few games, you heard Black*Star call out to you.

"Oi, (Y/N)! You need a ride home?" He asks as he walks up to you. His hair is slightly wet and he's wearing sweatpants and a white long-sleeved shirt.

"Uh, yes please," you say sheepishly as you pass him his bag, sweater, and ankle brace. You grab your bag and the two of you walk out of the gym.

Once you step outside you cover your arms as best as you can from the cold. 'Damn, why did I forget my jacket?' You think to yourself.

Before you take another step, Black*Star wraps his sweater around you, protecting you from the cold. You then to him with a smile and give him a thank you as you walk to his car.

.

"AND WE'LL NEVER BE ROYALS!" You and Black*Star sing as he drives.

You turn the music down as he pulls into your driveway. "Hey, are your parents home?" Black*Star asks, looking at your house. No lights we on, and your parents' cars weren't in.

"Oh, crap. I forgot they had a business trip!" You groan. "They'll be gone for the next week or so."

"Oh, stay at my apartment then!" Black*Star offered. He's lived alone in an apartment since his family died, and he lets you stay there whenever you want. "You still have all your extra clothes and stuff there, too!"

You accept his offer and he drives the both of you to his apartment.

At the apartment...

Once you get to the apartment, you throw your bag in the guest room before making your way to the kitchen. Black*Star went to the bathroom to take a shower and you decided to cook dinner.

You were making pasta and were halfway through cooking when you felt a pair of strong arms wrap around you. You turn and see Black*Star clad in only a blue towel wrapped around his waist.