Moving In - Black*Star x Reader

Hello everyone! Here's a Black*Star x Reader story!

..........

"Black*Star, no!"

"Aw, c'mon (Y/N)! Please?!"

"Black*Star," the meister started. "The last thing we need in the apartment is some giant ass lamp in the shape of a star!"

The blue haired assassin pouted. "But it perfectly shows off my amazing self!"

Rolling her eyes, (Y/N) grabbed her fiancé by the ear, pulling him away from the horrid lamp.

"Ow ow ow ow! That hurts!" He whined as he (forcedly) followed.

"You're supposed to be a god, and yet you so easily get defeated by a tug on the ear?"

(Y/N) let go of his ear and Black*Star grinned as she looked at him.

"No," he said, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling him close.

"You're my weakness." He whispered, placing a kiss on her forehead.

A slow smile made its way to (Y/N)'s lips, one she was trying to hide.

"You're an idiot."

---

The couple came stumbling into the somewhat empty apartment with arms full of bags.

"Where should I put the kitchen stuff?" (Y/N) asked, before realizing what she just said, a sweatdrop making its way down her head grinning sheepishly.

Black*Star couldn't help but laugh as he set some bags down on the plastic-covered couch.

"Hm, where should you put the stuff that belongs to the kitchen?" He asked sarcastically, wiping a tear away from his eye.

Pouting, (Y/N) chucked an apple at him and he caught it before taking a bite.

"Thanks!" He said with his mouth full.

"Anyways," she started as she put a few bags on the counter. "Did the guys from the furniture store call?"

"Yeah, they said they'll bring the other stuff we bought tomorrow, including the bed." He replied, placing the apple on the counter.

"Great, I'm not sure how much longer I can stand sleeping on the floor." (Y/N) groaned, placing her hands on her lower back. Sleeping on the floor for her did no good to her back.

Black*Star made his way over to her and gave her a light massage.

"Do you mean you don't know how much longer you can lay sleeping on the floor?" He snickered behind her.

"Oh, I hate you."

"No you don't."

"...Fuck you."

"You already did." He said with a smug look on his face.

---

It was around eleven at night and Black*Star and (Y/N) were laying down on the floor on top of a few comforters and pillows.

"We probably should have borrowed Soul and Maka's blowup bed, huh?" He asked as she turned around restlessly.

"You destroyed it though." She said, chucking slightly at the memory.

There was a sleepover at Soul and Maka's apartment when they came back from their honeymoon. Kid, Liz and Patti brought sleeping bags, Tsubaki had the couch, and the couple offered Black*Star and (Y/N) their blowup bed that they would use sometimes for missions.

Of course, Black*Star being Black*Star, got all excited and jumped onto the bed once it was blown up, causing it to explode.

Literally.

The material from the blow up bed went everywhere.

Black*Star laughed a bit at the memory. "Oh yeah, forgot about that." He wrapped his arms around the girl laying next to him.

"Well, this is comfy enough, right?" He asked.

"Psh, no." (Y/N) scoffed with a smirk. "I can't wait until the guys from the furniture store come in the afternoon. Then we'll be sleeping on our bed this time tomorrow."

The assassin laughed. "Oh, we're just gonna sleep on the bed?" He said suggestively wiggling his eyebrows.

Rolling her eyes, she snuggled into his chest. "Don't worry, we'll be christening the bed sheets as soon as the movers leave," she replied, peeking up at him.

Hey everyone! Hope you enjoyed! I know I don't post a lot of Black*Star stuff on here, sorry about that! Also, sorry that this was a short one!

Feels like I haven't updated in forever! :O

Anyways, feel free to vote or comment if you enjoyed, and add to library if you want to be updated the next time I post a story!