Bandages - SoMa Week Day 6

Soul and Maka were out on a walk. It was a nice evening and all, until Soul got into another fight.

"You really should stop getting in fights," Maka said with a disapproving tone. She and Soul just walked in the apartment, and she was upset that there was another scuffle.

"Yeah, but that guy shouldn't have been looking at you." Soul replied, rolling his eyes at the memory. "I'll beat every guy that looks at you."

Maka couldn't help but let out a giggle as she grabbed Soul's hand and pulled him to the kitchen. "Come on, I'll fix you up."

The white-haired boy sat down at the table as Maka walked in with the first aid kit in her hands. She placed it on the table before opening it.

She first examined the boy in front of her. "At least you didn't get too beaten up," she commented.

"Please, cool guys like me don't get beaten up." Soul said, smirking. Maka rolled her eyes before letting out a sigh.

"Let's get to work!"

Most of the injuries Soul had were bumps and bruises, scratches here and there.

"Are you done yet?" Soul asked with a tired expression. "I wanna get some dinner."

"Um," Maka was looking at Soul, checking over him. "Almost, I just have this one last cut to fix up." She said, pointing to the cut on Soul's face.

Maka swiped a cloth with rubbing alcohol on the cut quickly, and Soul let out a hiss from the sting. She muttered a quick apology as she reached for a bandage.

"Okay just gonna put a bandage on it." She announced. "Then you can buy me dinner to make up for getting in another fight!"

Soul rolled his eyes, but froze when he saw the bandage.

"W-wait! It's pink!" He exclaimed, pointing at the pink nuisance in her hands.

"Well it's the only one we have left! I used up all the other colors already!" Maka explained, trying to apply the bandage to his cheek.

"No way! Cool guys like me don't wear pink bandages!"

"Soul don't be a baby! If that cut gets infected I am not treating it again!"

Soul stood up and was about to make a dash to the door, when Maka pulled out her book and whacked him on the head.

"MAAAAKAAAAA CHOOOOP!"

---

Soul and Maka were walking outside to go to a restaurant. Her arm was wrapped around his as she kept giggling at her partner.

"Oh Soul, don't be such a baby!" She said with a smile.

The boy pouted at the girl. "You hit my head, and put a pink bandage on my face!" He said annoyingly.

"Isn't hitting me on the head the exact opposite of taking care of my injuries?" Soul whined.

"Well next time I'm trying to put a pink bandage on you, I'll try my best not to give you a concussion," Maka replied, pecking him on the cheek right on the bandage.

"Good. And you better kiss it again. Kisses make everything better." He said, a slight smile on his face.

"Maybe next time, if you're a good boy." She said giggling.