Trentaquattro

Unsurprisingly, she was not first to the terrifying and dangerous gathering Tsuna had arranged. It was his two closest aides, obviously. She was a close second though, she'd left Haru's house early and made her way there. To hear out the plan and relay to Hibari, who probably wouldn't be able to listen unless she was there. She'd have to call him or something. 

"Tsuna-san, good morning." She smiled, bowing at the gaping brunette. 

"I-INOUE-SAN!!?" He screamed, Yamamoto was laughing. 

Gokudera... "Oi! What're you doing at the tenth's house!!" He demanded. 

"I heard everything that was going on, Mei was following Tsuna-san the night he was flying around everywhere." Tsuna looked completely shocked, he didn't suspect a thing, Gokudera was mad that she was spying on his boss though. They realised Mei was the little canary on her finger, since she held the bird up and it responded to the name. She gave the trio an apologetic smile, "I was bound to find out from Kyoya anyway, I'm sorry. I just thought something interesting would happen if I watched you." If Hibari heard that, Tsuna would be deep in the ground, dead. 

"I've asked Hibari-san to come, but whether he actually comes in..." Tsuna muttered, directing her to his room, where the three sat down waiting for the others, Mai stood for a moment before taking a seat on the bed.

"Don't worry, I'll be the link. He'll be listening." She heard Gokudera scoff, 'Such a difficult guy.'

"Thank you, Inoue-san." Tsuna seemed to be in a pretty serious mood, although hearing what she did that night, she could understand completely. 

She bowed, as if he were her boss, that was Hibari's position, really. "My pleasure, Vongola-sama." She smiled, just once she wanted to call him that. His reaction was priceless too, Gokudera as well. 

"Haha!~ It's good to see you so cheery again Senpai!" Yamamoto grinned, his words causing Tsuna to nod and Gokudera's frown turn into more of a tsundere-like frown. If that makes sense. 

First it was Dino, not very surprising. His men surrounded the house as Romario and the blonde entered, the meeting was then moved into the dining and living room. Mai sat on the couch as Dino caught up with Tsuna, then he began complaining about Hibari to her. -Who was currently taking a nap on someone's roof, according to Dino. 

"Then, I'll call him in a moment." 

The groups filed in, Simon and the Kokuyo gang, there was a comment of 'I didn't know that prefect had a personal eavesdropper.', but as it turns out she got along with Mukuro quite well. It was a shocker to Tsuna, thankfully Hibari was asleep otherwise there wouldn't be a house to meet in. Then the Varia came and Byakuran, there were just scary groups filing in one after the other. 

She'd already called up Hibari, who was listening on the other side, although, she couldn't tell whether or not that was truly the case.

The meeting was actually rather light hearted despite the lineup, Tsuna was a very convincing leader and extremely heartfelt about the matter. Despite speaking to past enemies, he addressed them as close friends, as family. It was a wonderful sight, but the topic was too serious for her to show any kind of happiness. A tiny bit was okay though, since everyone else was smiling. 

She was probably the only person that had no qualms about sitting next to Xanxus.

The conversation drifted to roles, there was immediately an uproar about who will fight Jaeger and Bermuda first. Mukuro wanted to do it, Xanxus wanted to do it, Byakuran wanted to do it, Squalo too, Dino too... 

"How about janken?" She suggested, calming down the imminent fight that was bound to break out in less than five seconds. Tsuna was forever thankful.