Uno

To water down a long and cheesy introduction, the main heroine, if you may, is called Inoue Mai, she has her black hair styled back in a braid with a choppy fringe. She's a pretty shy character but actually straightforward and blunt in some circumstances.

Speaking of circumstances, one occurred that resulted in her becoming Hibari Kyoya's girlfriend. Well, it wasn't exactly complicated but that's a story for another time.

Since she was that guy's 'property', she was obviously in the disciplinary committee, and they didn't let her out of their sight when Hibari wasn't around. She wore a different uniform as well, like with the men and their gakuran, Inoue had her own black sailor uniform with the committee armband around her arm.

When she first showed up like that, there were rumors like no tomorrow, she was sucking up to the committee and using her nonexistent charms on the chairman, Hibari. Now they obviously misunderstood something there, Hibari Kyoya, that guy that beats up anyone in a group of above two with no mercy, since when does he fall for a woman's charms?

Bearing in mind she's practically flat chested and... Well she isn't lacking in the beauty department but she isn't as idol-y as Sasagawa Kyoko in the year below.

So what actually caused her to catch that ruthless discipline man's attention, other than the fact that she'd never broken school regulations... -Actually his regulations.

Just the fact that she didn't leave him alone. -And sure he was pretty irritated about her showing up everyday and even hit her a couple times, but she persisted and even ended up making lunch for him and helping him with committee work...

Eventually he somehow for some reason fell in love with her. No matter how 'herbivorous' he thought it was- he actually put it off for a year and ignored his feelings until Inoue accidentally fell on him, it wasn't her fault she was carrying a large pile of papers and happened to drop one then happened to slip on it and happened to land on Hibari who just happened to approach her to help with carrying the papers.

So all in all it was complete coincidence that he just happened to kiss her and declare her as his girlfriend.

Not that she was complaining since she'd been crushing on him the entire time too.

Well enough about all this love affair stuff.

It was a normal day, like what they all say. Inoue was walking into school under the watchful eye of her 'full of love and glares' boyfriend. She guessed it was because she couldn't walk to school with him today because of a little family problem in the morning, so he had to send Kusakabe to escort her.

She just gave him a meek smile before heading off to the reception room with Kusakabe trailing behind her, before being replaced by another member along the way, since someone still had his patrols to do.

The new guy wasn't granted all-round permission to enter the office though so he had to stand outside. Inoue on the other hand had a way more boring job, she had to organise the new piles of work and then study, since she too was exempt from classes. She had way more piles of homework than those in class though, a good thing because she likes studying.

She was all but finished when Hibari walked in slightly disgruntled, probably 'disciplining' the late arrivers. He wordlessly took a seat behind his desk and Inoue sprang up to make some tea, knowing that if she talked it would put a damper on the atmosphere, since her adorable skylark loved peace and quiet.

She placed the cup of green tea down beside him and took a seat on the sofa, picking up and scamming through a reference book before grabbing her notebook; she peeked over to see Hibari sipping on the tea she'd made.