Quattordici

*Small level of importance* -note at the end.

Inoue had never been on a date.

Hibari, had also, never been on a date.

Neither wanted to go on a date.

Dino wasn't okay with that.

One day, a normal day, the Varia were returning to Italy, everything was happy and calm. Dino had watched Hibari and Inoue's interactions and felt they were too stiff. He hadn't seen them do anything remotely couple-like, as much as Inoue tried telling him they had kissed, after being asked about 50 times about the matter. Romario turned out to be more knowledgeable about the pair, it hurt Dino slightly, that Inoue told his trusty subordinate instead of him.

He ignored that he was constantly held up in battle with Hibari, leaving Inoue with that subordinate.

Since the man had asked, she answered, only the ones she was comfortable with- but with Dino, she was tight lipped.

It took him almost a week to get her to tell him they were dating! Even then, he didn't believe it!

So, deciding to take matters into his own hands, he burst into the reception room, disregarding the furious glare he was given, the curious look, and the blank stare, he grinned.

Kusakabe, seeing the grin, exited the room. He didn't want to be on the receiving end of his chairman's wrath.

Inoue was immediately nervous, feeling a sense of foreboding. Hibari, on the other hand, felt the insatiable need to bite that stupid Haneuma to death -tenfold. And he hadn't even spoken yet.

"Kyoya!~" Multiple veins burst, "You and Mai-" Twentyfold "-Haven't ever been on a date, right?"

Oh... how he was itching to jump over his desk and slam his tonfa on that irritating grinning face. The only reason he didn't, was because Inoue was there, and she looked somewhat interested in what the idiot had to say.

Hibari glared, Inoue tilted her head.

Dino sweatdropped, this may be harder than he thought. "You are dating, right?"

He deserved that tonfa to the face.

"Why are you so interested, Dino-san?"

Inoue sit across from the sorry male, who was rubbing his sore nose; Hibari was trying to ignore his presence by burying himself in paperwork, although, he still only gave the Italian ten minutes before he'll kick him out.

"Well, you haven't right? It's to strengthen your bonds and stuff. Dates are important for couples." He says as if he's a connoisseur in romance.

"Strengthen... bonds?" She muttered, already red in the face from the moment a date was brought up. Sorry, but she cannot imagine Hibari ever going on a date. "Unfortunately, I don't think it's necessary..."

Hibari wholeheartedly agreed.

Dino didn't, "Don't you want to get any closer to each other?"

She basically lived at his house, how close was he talking about?

"Stop meddling." Hibari snarled, too close to smacking the blonde.

"Aww!? But I just wanna see you guys actually doing something a normal couple would do." Dino whined, basically voicing that he wants them to go on a date for his entertainment.

But... since when were they a normal couple? Normal was thrown out of the window as soon as Hibari as a boyfriend entered the equation.

Dino was immediately kicked out as soon as Hibari kicked his chair away and brought out his tonfa. Dino jumped up and sped out in record time, Inoue swore there was a breeze.