Tre

One, she was absolute paralysed; two, she never thought Hibari could kiss with so much emotion; three, she actually felt pretty happy that he was in love with her even nine years and however many months in the future.

As if it were tradition, Kusakabe, at least she thought so, barged in and actually interrupted them for the first time.

"K-Kyo-san! She may be your wife, but she's from ten years in the past!" He exclaimed, knowing his words held no authority over the cloud that was Hibari Kyoya, who would probably bite him to death later for interrupting. Meanwhile, Inoue was on the verge of fainting, after being kissed like that and then learning she married, married, Hibari in the future... Were they supposed to drop all these bombshells with no fear of meddling with time?

"Who said you could enter?" His cold voice answered back, glaring with the ferocity of an agitated wildcat. Inoue wasn't too surprised by his tone but her heart jumped when he suddenly bundled her up in his arms and stood up, approaching the vice chairman. She doubted he'd beat anyone up while he was carrying her bridal style.

The man sighed in what Inoue could tell was relief before answering his boss with confidence, "The Sun Guardian is here." He didn't elaborate, knowing the chairman knew exactly what he meant from just those words alone.

Inoue just let herself get carried into another room, her mind was on whatever the Hibari of her world was doing... Nothing good came up. She didn't protest when the elder Hibari displayed obvious affection, holding her waist and keeping her within 5 centimetres of him, he was Hibari after all.

"...Hibari! What do you think you're doing to the extreme!?" Ryohei bombarded the pair's ears as soon as he spotted them standing there, Kusakabe just took a seat and sighed.

He scowled, tightening his grip on her waist as if it were necessary, "I'm holding my wife."

"That Inoue isn't your wife yet!!" Kusakabe felt a migraine coming on.

Hibari smirked slightly, "Not yet."

Inoue was seriously surprised she hadn't got a nosebleed or passed out yet, this future Hibari was too much for her heart.

Although her heart was palpitating in her chest, she felt warmth and safety being so close to him, in his embrace, it was a feeling she loved, ever since Hibari hugged her for the first time, she almost yearned for it.

"A-Ah...! I'm actually fine with it..." She spoke up for the first time, blushing madly yet a feeble smile on her face.

No one had anytime to reply as a group of kids, I-pin and Lambo actually, ran in shouting, startling Kusakabe and Inoue.

"Ah!"

They all could feel Hibari's mood turning southward, a dark and scary aura-like feeling oozing out of him, Inoue could also feel his grip turn tensed; at least he was holding back from attacking them right then.

"Lambo! I-pin!" Ryohei greeted, seemingly happy to see the children, a stark opposite of Hibari's personal feelings towards them storming into his residence. Ryohei was bad enough, when was he ever going to be able to spend time with Mai?

Kusakabe quickly ushered them outside before Hibari exploded, telling them they weren't allowed near here. Thankfully they weren't in the room with Inoue's coffin, especially when she was once in there. It hurts to see children die so young...

Instead of Hibari though, it was Ryohei who exploded, starting an argument about how everyone should be allowed in here, with Hibari making somewhat 'sassy' remarks back.

Well along the way a fight was practically assured so Inoue followed Kusakabe, with Hibari's hesitant permission. Aka she looked at him, and he stared at her not moving in his decision, then she turned up the cutesy and it still didn't work, so she held his hand and that seemed to do the trick as he sighed and walked away from her. -The power of relationships is strong-

"EEEEH!!!?? INOUE-SAN???" A fairly familiar voice exclaimed as she was just walking around, exploring, the compound. She turned and wasn't all that surprised to see Tsuna standing there gaping at her.

"Tsuna-kun... so this is where you were." She mumbled, a faint smile on her face, but she only saw slight anxiety on his. "Why do you look so conflicted? Are you training right now?"

"Ah! Yeah... Well..." He tried to find a way to mention that, but he couldn't figure out a nice way to put it, and he knew she was just as ignorant as he was, even more so... She's probably most terrified about it, compared to the rest of them.

"You're wondering about my future self's death right? I woke in a coffin so..." She spoke first, scratching her cheek nervously, yet she couldn't hide the worried and sombre gleam in her eyes. "I feel really heartbroken about it truthfully, since... well... Hibari-san..." She ended up whispering his name, a light red dust on her cheeks, but her eyes were just mournful. She knew how she'd feel if Hibari ever died, so she judged his feelings on hers. And she doubted she'd even be able to survive and progress normally with her life.

Tsuna tensed, he'd heard about them being married here, he also knew that Inoue was a really nice person, always putting others before herself, he should have guessed she'd feel torn for the people affected by her passing. Even ten years earlier, she harbours such feelings for the future 'them', people she barely knows.

"I'm sorry..." He didn't know why he apologised, perhaps he just thought the situation called for it? Even he ended up dying here too, so he could somewhat understand how she felt about the matter.

But she smiled, "I doubt it was your fault so don't apologise. I'm curious about how I died though, you too right?" She spoke as if it was reporting tomorrows weather, but Tsuna could tell she was holding in her fear.

"..." He made a pretty uncomfortable face, since he didn't want to be too inconsiderate and say yes. Well, his face gave away his answer.

"I'll ask Hibari-san... As much as I'd rather he not relive it..." Now her face was clearly pained. "So I should get back, I'll come meet you later." She smiled but there was no happiness behind it.

It was then after she left that Tsuna realised he was late for his training.