Nove

A year ago, when Inoue was smaller and probably more screamish, she entered her first year of middle school, about two months after the actual year had started; needless to say, she had no friends and wasn't able to join any social group.

But one small group of girls approached her, she's forgotten their names now but they were nice to her.

"Ano... Inoue..-san, right?" The one with curly brown hair spoke up, she was a typical 'adorable' beauty, small freckles and glossy hair, long eyelashes, the girls beside her were also pretty in their own ways. Inoue felt a little out of place, she just had long eyelashes, her hair was just black and she washed it often, was it soft and shiny? She didn't know. She also wore thin rimmed glasses and yeah, had a couple freckles, was she cute?

Unlike in her second year, she had her hair over her shoulder, tied loosely by a ribbon. It wasn't anything special, but instead of bangs her hair was swept aside, falling to the sides of her face.

She thought that her school life would be peaceful...

"You're new so we thought to tell you about the rules..." A girl with bobbed black hair explained, Inoue was confused, doesn't every school have almost the same rules? This school seemed pretty lax anyway... Well she never broke the rules so what would she know?

"You mustn't ever cross them!" Not that she would try, she's actually a good student, straight A's and all.

"R-Right..."

"If you do," She won't, "The head of the disciplinary committee will come after you, he's a terrifying person that 'bites' everyone who break the rules -to death."

That was fairly horrific, yes, but she can't just judge someone based on a rumor, "His committee is basically a bunch of thugs with pompadours..."

"What's his name?" She didn't mean to sound genuinely intrigued, it just came out that way.

"Hibari Kyoya."

She practically fell in love with his name, it was somewhat fitting considering the description she'd just gotten. How like her, to fall in love with someone she's never even met or seen before.

It was a shame though, she hadn't encountered him once during the week she was there. She grew quite close to the three girls and was having fun, the topic of the thug committee soon leaving her mind.

Until her friend came in late.

She entered the class holding her arm, there were a few snickers but others were whispers about how she'd been caught by Hibari. So he even hit girls? -The boy that came in afterwards, looking bruised and in pain everywhere, even bleeding, said that he was easier on the females.

It was then one day, she was practically alone at school after classes, there were a few people out with their sports clubs but she'd rather not intrude. She couldn't find her club's room...

So she headed towards the room where everyone stayed far away from, she forced it out of one of her friends. Knocking first before walking in, "Excuse me...?"

She wasn't timid at all before walking in, now she was way too anxious her legs were shaking.

A boy in the shadows of the dark room, lit only from the window, looked up with a probably permanent frown/scowl. She guessed it was weird for a student to willingly come to his room.

"What." He was fairly demanding.

"I don't know where the literature club's designated room is..." She fiddled with her fingers awkwardly, avoiding all eye contact.

He seemed to wonder why she was here asking him that, with an irked kind of confusion. But what confused him further, was that the girl actually walked closer to him, looking around for something.