Birthday Cake With A Side Of Tears

Erica

I had being running around New York like a crazy person trying to get everything ready for Manny party but I now I was happy everything was finally together and today was Manny party uhhh so much still had to be done...I had woke up early to sound of the guy bring the jumping jack and ball pit set up for the kids then go then make sure all the food was ready and set up for before everybody was ready...I had been up all day I don't even remember kissing my wife before I left...I was in our backyard helping getting last minutes thing was ready...I did even hear Cyn coming up until she kissed me on my cheek...oh hey baby.... can u move the picture a little more...so what do u think baby

C: baby its amazing I can't believe u put this together so fast...u did a amazing job baby I can't believe this our backyard

E: ikr right I just want everything to be to be prefect for him...she turns around and look at her...this is his first big party with us as family...

C: I know baby in it looks great I mean look at what u did...she leans in kiss her on the lips...baby where is jungle Jim at baby...

E: oh I had to move it to make room for the ball pit it over there...oh I need to make sure I turn on the pool alarm before the kids get here...I turn to leave but Cyn pulls me back into her...

C: heyyyy baby slow down I haven't seen u all day u was gone when I woke up I didn't get my morning kiss and u let me home with two ki....

E: before she could say the rest I kiss Cyn pulling into me...mmmmm am sorry baby there was just so much more to do before everybody came over I forgot to kiss u...

C: hahaha u didn't I just wanted a kiss from my super hero wife hahaha...I turn to leave but she pull me back...

E: u can a kiss or anything u want baby..so what do u think so far I mean that sign need to come down some and that needs to be move over and I need too exp...she grabs my face in kiss me..

C:baby chill its fine but I think we need to get dress everything will be find because I don't think u want to wear to the party after all ur hard work...she looks down and see all she have on it a some sweat pants ugs and white t something so simple and she still look beautiful to me  baby...let's go they got it...

E: but I need to do one more thing and am come...she pulls me into her and grab my pussy and kiss me...she let's out a soft moan...

C: baby everything is find...now u say I can have what when I want it...I start to play with # Her pussy...right...

E:mmmm...moans..right baby

C: okay well we have 2 hours left before people come and I want #Her before people start to shower up...she lean in kiss Erica neck...Now...she turns and pull Erica with her...

they go up to there bedroom make love shower and start to get dress for the party 30 minutes later people  start to show up...

Cyn

Erica had really out did herself this time the backyard was beautiful everything was finally coming together for us we was really making it work my mom and dad was right I need to stop running and stay in fight for what I want I could told Erica no when first started mess around or when was on the couch nerve did any or even tried to forgive Travis ass but am happy I said yes an happy I told Erica I love her and I wanted to be here with #Her and our family... I look around and see our family coming together and celebrate Manny welcome him into our family I see my other son King in I can't stop smiling at him he just brings so much joy and hope to my life but when I see my wife uhhh I see love happiness joy faith and a further we may fight but all the love I have for her always out way what #Her letting Erica in without holding back anything had made us stronger....