Let It Out

Cyn

I was so happy to he back home with my family after being gone so long....I spent the rest day will Erica and King...after mama call and came over to see I was okay....Erica seem like she was doing everything in her power to keep our mines off what going to happen tomorrow..when mama left we took our baths and head up to bed we had a be up early for services...

The next morning

I woke up so early that's morning but I never moved I just wanted to stay there in bed with Erica because I knew once my feet hit the floor everything will hit me..I was laying Erica arms I felt so safe there..when I started to fell Erica waking up I just shut my eyes...

Erica

man I hate this right now after mama had left last night Cyn was trying so much to keep a smile on her face for King but every time she though I wasn't watching she was wiping away tears when we got in bed I felt a sleep I woke up to her crying I didn't say nothing I just wrapped my arms around her and held her close to me...when I open my eyes and see her she look so peaceful and happy right now...I don't to wake up her because then all the will come back....baby...she kiss her on the forehead...Baby its time to get up...Cyn

C: baby am up...I been up...she takes a deep breath

E: why didn't u wake me up....do u need anything...

C: baby..she starts to cry...baby I don't think am be able to go to church today...I can't take see Jr laying there...she grabs her face

E:baby I know today is going to be hard on u...she wipes away a tear...on our whole family....

C: but I have to go...she look Erica in the eyes...I just miss him so much

E: I know baby he is was your best friend and I will be right here for u to lean on..we have to go because it may help u get throw this...

C: HOW IS LOOKING AT MY BROTHER LAYING AND DAMN CASTIGATE GOING TO HELP....she turns to get out Erica arms but Erica titan her hold on Cyn....

E: hey baby I didn't mean to upset u...I knew you didn't mean to snap at me I knew she was hurting I can see all over your face ....u can....try to push me away all u want am not going anywhere I just got u back...I kiss her then we get out of bed and get ready...

C: I was standing in the bathroom watching my face when King came running in....

K: good morning mama...she turns picks him up and kiss him..

C: good morning my love...y that big smile...King is away smiling but this happy on a very low day for me...he goes and sit on the edges of the tub...

K: am just happy u are home... she tuns and smile at him...I mean I know today is a sad day but am happy u are home...I miss u when you are gone...

C: awww baby I miss u too...am sorry I left and didn't tell u I was living...she kiss him on the cheek...

K:it okay am just happy u are home....mama u not going to leave again...

C: do baby am stay right here...with my family...

E: hey u two breakfast is ready...King runs down then steps but I stay....baby...

C: yea...I hear u I just....Erica grabs her hand....

E: baby I got u today...okay...u don't to have to hide anything from me...she leans and kiss Cyn so gentle

C:thank u baby...I know that its just that....King....

E:was he bugging u I can talk to him....