Chapter 21

The new new day

Erica

I love this being home with my family was all I every wanted just to spending the day with them made me happy...they all had fall asleep watching the movie together...when I look down Cyn was sleep on my shoulder and King was on her lap Manny head balled up in my chest being around all them took all the pain I was felling away....

C: when i open my eyes i felt so safe i was happy to b back in her arm with my son...she looks over at Erica who was smiling...am sorry baby I feel asleep on u I don't know what came over me...she sits up...

E:no baby u fine...she kiss her on the forehead...

C: no am suppose to be taken care of u am...Erica lean kiss her cutting her off...

E: u are taken care of me baby..

C:how by falling as sleep on u...she rubs her eyes...

E: babe just having u home does that for me...

C: I feel the same way about u I hate being away from u...

E: baby u are fine plus look who u got on u....she looks down at a sleeping King...

C: hahaha he got me...she kisses Erica...what is about this kid...

E: I don't now baby he like a sleeping pills all u want to do is cuddle up to and sleep with him....Manny starts to move

C: hahaha I see somebody missed u...she points to Manny who was sleep on Erica chest...

E: I know missed him too...she kisses him on the top of his head...I missed us being a family...Cyn puts her head down...

C: I know and that was my fought for leaving again...she easy King off her lap and walk over to the hallway...

E: wait a minute baby....she easy Manny off her and lay him next to King...

C: what I left...I left our family again..she starts to cry Erica try to grab her hand...no I left again because I didn't want to deal what us....

E: baby this is just as much my flaunt as it is yours okay...she grabs her face...if I never would have kiss Rich u wouldn't have any doubted of where my loyal is...

C: maybe but whenever we fight u never run baby...she wipes away a tear...u stay and stand ur grown and fight for us...

E: that's because I believe in us baby I believe that matter what we can all ways come back together...

C: yea what does that say about me u fight for us and I run because...Erica kiss Cyn...Erica lets go of her face

E: because what baby...she look so beautiful when she crys..she wipe away her tears...

C: because am afraid that one day we will have to big of a fight that we wont come back from...she walk over to the table Erica follows behind...am afraid that u would leave me...

E: what...baby I love u I would never do that...

C: I know that but am still afraid that one day u will wake up and want someone else older who know what the hell they doing who not going to run from u but run to u or even a man...baby I guess I don't want u to leave me...

E: so u keep leaving me awwe baby...she pulls Cyn into her arms...baby am not going to leave u...she grabs her face and kiss Cyn.. I will never do that I love u to much to every walk away from what we have what we are building together....

C:are u sure baby...she pulls me in kiss me....baby

E: am not going anywhere I will always want u...even when we wasn't together I still had my ring on becuase I want u I want to be with u I want us I kept my ring because I knew we would get here...Cyn kiss me so passionly it was like having our first kiss again...baby we have to stop my side uhhh...never mind...I pull her into me and kiss her back but she pulls away..baby..whines

C: no baby we need to take u to the doctor to get u checked out scents u couldn't stay there....

E:I don't like hospitals plus am happy I did come home because u are here....

K: mama....they turn to she King rubbing his eyes...

C: yes baby...look at my baby he so tried..

K: where did u go...I woke up and I though u was gone again...

E: Aww baby she right here....

C:come here baby...he walks over to where they was sitting...am right here baby I didn't leave...

K: I know...he puts his head down...

C: hey King what did I promise u when u picked u up from school yesterday...

K: that u wasn't going anywhere...he looks at her...

C: yes we are a family am not going to every leave again I promise u baby...she leans in kiss and hug him...

E: so are u good now baby...she looks up at her baby who had the biggest smile on his face...

K: yes mommy...so what are we doing to day...

C: well we are taking somebody to the doctor...she looks over at Erica..scents they didn't want to stay in the hospital

E: and somebody else her needs there 6 months check up so we can see how the the baby doing...she rubs Cyn belly...

C: yea but we all need to get cleaned up first baby...

E: yea...so baby how about u go take a shower is our tub in I can go in the guest room bathroom...Manny comes walking smiling at them..

C:and what about Manny he needs a bath too queen Erica...she smiles

E: well princess Cyn I will bath the boy so because u two take so long to bath me and Manny will probably beat u...hahaha

K: hahaha sounds like a challenges mama...he looks up at Cyn..

C: I know right...she looks at King...so what the terms of this bet...

E: loser has to change Manny diapers until he is potty trained...

C:that's nothing I got a better one...

E: okay loser has to change the new baby diapers for the first year...

K:whoa....

E: deal...I put my hand out to shake Cyn hand but her and King take off running...hey that's not far....I grab Manny and start pulling off his cloths running to the bathroom..

C:all far in love n war baby...hahaha

they all got shower and change King comes out first Erica grabs the first dress she could find but Cyn bet her by a second....

Awww baby u lose we was standing by the door when Erica and Manny come down the hall...so baby u got them diapers right...King and I start to do a happy dance...

E:Manny what they so happy for...

C:we happy because we WON...smile at her

E: so u don't get nothing...she grabs the door nob...

K: no mommy we won this time...he smiles at Erica...

E:nope we never shake hands...she opens the door a little....

C: that's not far baby we bet u...

E: no baby all far n love and war...she kisses Cyn and open the door...

Rich:hey Mena....he leans in hugs her..

E: hey Rich....

so here is the next chapter leave me some comments and tell what u think and Vote Vote Vote