New Change

Erica

Hey Rich... I look over at Cyn she looked pissed off already I grab hand she give me "don't fuck with me look"...she leans in hug and kiss Rich...

R: hey Mena...he smile at Cyn...am sorry are u heading out I can back later...

E: yes we are but u find come in we have time...

C: what the hell...she blocks Rich

E: baby its fine Rich and I are good...

R: u now what Mena I will leave I don't want cause any drama in your family...he turns to leave but Erica grabs his arm...

E: no u fine what can we do for u...

C:Erica have u lost ur mind...

E: baby it okay...

R: I just came to see how u was doing after the other night...

C: why do u care it was ur wife who set her up what u came her to do rub it in...Erica grab Cyn hand...

E: baby...she looks at Cyn...baby Rich is the one that help get...she looks over at King...u now who off of me...

C:what...she turns and look at Rich...

E: yes baby kicked his ass to a little...King can u go get Manny cup I forget it in the kitchen...

K: okay mommy come on Manny...he grab Manny hand in walks away...

R: yes I did I maybe a corn ball but hitting on women that's where I dry the line...and Mena and I are friends first..

C: Right...she look over at Erica who was smiling at them...

E: baby Rich took care of everything he got them out the studio and took me to the Emergency Room and got me looked at and took me home...

C: thank u for taken care of my wife...she hugs Rich...

R: no problem I have sisters and I hope somebody would do the same for them if this was to happen...

E: thank u again Rich for being there for me...

R: I told u I wasn't going to be the man I was last year...

C: am sorry about the Angie and baby problem...

E:yea am sorry about that I know u was looking forward to being a dad again...

R: don't worry about it I got her tested and the baby is mines when she found out that's I was the father and not Raul she lost it...

C:what did she do...

R: hahaha trying to kiss my ass because u now her ass broke...

E: so what are u going to do...

R: am take care of what's mines but I don't want anything to do with her and the drama..

C: am sorry about that...babe y are u just smiling

E: hahaha because am happy u to are getting along now...

R: well we not friends...he looks over at  Cyn...

C: but we working on it...

E: I don't care am just happy u two are on the same pages now that why when crazy stories come up we can talk before we speak...

C: or run...she look at Erica and smile

R: am sorry Mena let me give u guys your space I was just coming to see was u okay..he look at Cyn and Erica...but I see u are in good hands...he walks to the door