First Time

E/C: well...the both look at each...hahaha

C: baby u go head...looking her smiling

E: no baby u go head...so silly...they hold hands

C: okay well the first time I every met her..she look over at Erica...well the first time I every saw Erica was a photo shot for a magazine center fold...when I first saw Erica I though who is this tall women over there because walked in the room and all eyes went to her...I was sitting with some of my friends when Erica came over and start to talk to one of the other girls but I didn't care because I wasn't into girls...

E: yes u was u just didn't no...hahaha

C:hahaha right plus I had a boyfriend so I just push it off and finish my shot for the day and went home...

women: that's it...how did u two end up together if she had a boyfriend...

C: well I went back to New York to be with my boyfriend...

man: and how long had u been with the man before u and Erica....

C: we was together for about a year before Erica...

man:so was u wasn't happy with this man is that y u are with women now...

C: no we was happy I mean we had our problems just like any other couple but we was good...

women:so u went back to New York too after the photo  shot...

E: no I had a to go host a some clubs before heading to Now York to take care some business...

women: so its that when u ran into Mrs. Santana again...

E: no I didn't run into Cyn until my birthday dinner Albee and few of my friends gave me....that's where I saw her again she was with some guy i was going to go say hey because we blinked each other but they deep in conversation so I left her along...

man: the boyfriend right...he looks at Cyn

C: yes...I just had told him I though we need a break from each other so we could think about if I want to stay with him and work it out...he was not happy but he agreed to it...

women: so what's happen next...

E: well it was my birthday that night so I was out with my friends having not even thinking about Cyn until I saw her again...she was sitting with a group of friends but I still say away...but I still couldn't keep my eyes over her...

women: so how did u start talking then...she looks over at Erica

E: Albee...

C: what...she turns and look at Erica..what did Albee do...

E: Albee saw we looking at u I guess he was like just go over there...I told him no..and he was y not...I told u that u don't like girl because I saw that she have a boyfriend...he wasn't having it so I sent her a drink...

C:I didn't no that baby...she look over at her...

E: yea Albee told me to send u a drink but I didn't know Albee had already sent u one...

women: what did u think about the person sending drink...she look at Cyn

C:well when the waiter brought me my first drink she told me it was from Albee and I was like I didn't know him...but then when the second drink came the waiter said from the lady...and I was like which one there was so women where she had pointed at...Gina pointed her out to me I guess she saw u looking at me...hahaha

E:hahaha Gina is the one who give me ur number babe...

C:that's how u got my number...I guess Gina knew before me...

Man: so that when u started to dating in fall in love...he looks over at Erica...

E: no it took me 3 months just for to become my friend let along fall in love with me...she look at Cyn and laugh..but everytime we would hang out I was never to far off my mind...I want her to be mines...but i didn't want freak her out

man: meaning u wanted to just hook up..he looks over Erica...I have read your books Mrs.Mena i how you are

E: hahaha well yea I did want to hook up with Cyn but after getting to know her more then what people have told me about her...that all change plus the 2 of 3 months we was just friends she still had a boyfriend...

women: really...she looks over at Cyn..

C: yes I still had a boyfriend but as my feelings for Erica start to grow I tried to hang on to him because I though i was having felling this way about a woman...she looks at Erica...that change in one night...

man: what happen to make u say am done with men...he looks over a at Cyn..

C:Albee party...I look over at Erica and smile...

E:haha yea Albee party...I can never forget that night...

women: so what happens at " Albee's Dare Night Party"...

C: its a party he has every year where u bring somebody u trying to get now better or somebody u already with to have some fun with them and its a good way to make them answer some questions or do something they...look over at Erica who laughs...or every would do...

women: so what happened...

E: well I brought Cyn with me of course when we got there we was running late because somebody over here was fighting with there boyfriend again...

man: what was the u fighting about...

C: he said...I don't even remember...yes I  do he said that he felt like we was growing apart that felt like something or someone was pulling us apart...

man:was he was he talking about Mrs. Mena...did he now what was going that u was cheating on him with # Her...

E: no he had no ideal about this or my feelings for Cyn nobody but Albee knew...

C: hahaha the only " someone or something" was him he cheated on me...

women: some women not all cheat on there men if they get cheated on out of spit is that what u was doing...

C: no what I had with him and I what I have now is complete separation...

man: okay continue with it...

C:we was drinking and dancing have a good time I need to let lose that night after going back n forward with my boyfriend so...I had to much to drink cuz Erica came n check on me...

E: I could tell she had to much so I went to sit her down at a table to get her some water I was sitting with her with when Albee came up to me and told me it was my turn...I said okay who am I doing it with this time...

women: let me guess u...she points to Cyn

C: yea...I was so out of it I wanted to rest my head for a while...and she new that but we still had to play the game so...

E: yea I was telling Albee that she had enough and I was going to take her home he called us a chick...and idk what happen Cyn seem to be felling better when he called us out...

C: I don't know y I did but am happy I did because we wouldn't be here...so Albee says " Dare or Double Dare"...

so here is the next part sorry its short i had my math final today i got a 92.7 so happy to be done with class....anyway leave me some comment let me know what u think and don't forget to VOTE VOTE VOTE