Dare Night

Erica POV

we had been in this room with 3 people I have never before sitting her asking us questions about me and Cyn I didn't mind but I knew sooner or later they was going to bring up me and Rich or worst me and Rural...but at least we are at the good part Albee's Dare Party...uhhh I remember that night that's the night everything change for me and Cyn...I must have zoned out because jerks my hand....am sorry where was I oh yea..Albee came up to us and said....

I dare u to kiss...

I was like okay that something easy to do so I gave Cyn a kiss on the cheek...but Albee said

no a really kiss on the lips I want to see the passion in this kiss face holding ass grabbing all of that...

I was like u got to be kidding me u know she don't like girls Albee...I think he knew what I was thinking because he looked at me and smile all I wanted to do was killing him..

man:so did u do it...

C: yea i kissed her first because she was making it seem awkward and I was like let just get over with so I just gabbed her face and kissed her that kiss change*she takes a deep breath*that kiss changed everything for me...

woman: how so...

C: well after the we kiss we just sit there for a while and didn't say nothing I don't think we even looked at each other so I just got up and started to move around to trying to catch my breath and get over the kiss so I went outside to the pool I need some air...

man: where was u at this whole time...he looks at Erica

E: I sat there for a little while because I was still so shocked from Cyn kissing me...she look over at Cyn...when I did get up I went to kill Albee hahaha...

C:baby u know u love him to much for that...

E: hahaha I do but I went to go find him so I could yell at him I pulled him to the side I think he was talking to somebody but I didn't care...he say

what up pretty lady...

Why did u do that to Cyn...

what did I do I have no ideal what u talking about...

come on Albee the dare for us to kiss that was to much to soon for her...

Erica its was just a kiss not like I dared u to have sex with her...he smile at her

no but u know she don't like girls I mean she has a boyfriend when I kissed her cheek that could have been fine

I can't tell the way she kissed u plus u wanted to kiss her for how long...

that doesn't matter she kissed me to get over it plus everybody was watching us I don't want to push her to do nothing she not ready for...

I was just trying to help u out i see the way u look at her when u think nobody is looking u can be mad all u want but u been wanted to kiss Cyn and the way she kissed u it seem like she was into it I mean where is ur girl now...