You Did What

Erica is in the car on the phone with Cyn

Erica

my mind was racing where could my baby be...what have I done I did what Cyn warned me about not pay attend to him...I love him he is my everything...I remember when I found out I was pregnant Raul had just beat my ass...I had no ideal he was in there but he survived he gave me the will to leave for good..how could forget him....

C: baby we will find him...I was so scared where could he be...

E:well baby u can say it now...damn it

C: say..what

E: I told u so...I messed up I did u told me this would happen...

C: baby I didn't want this to happen that's not why I warned u I told u...because I wanted us to make sure that's we don't forget about him...

E: but baby..crying... I have looked everywhere for  him...I can't... find him I can't think of where he could be...

C: baby don't cry right now...u are a amazing mother King knows that...don't cry keep it in...from the moment he was born u was there for him and he knows that...Manny starts to cry...

E:baby what if something happened to him...I can't lose my baby...crying

C: no babe don't think like that he is going to be home...oh lord I need to let it out...

E: but baby it so hard not...think that I mean he could....

C: NO...Erica he is going to come home and so will u...

E: okay baby...well that's mama let me see if she heard anything...

C: okay...love u

E: I love u too...baby

Cyn

when I hung up the phone with Erica I lost it...crying..I was trying so hard not to think about King being...I can't say it but when Erica said it my heart just dropped...she was sitting on the back poach when she heard Manny crying...here I come baby mommy is right here...she walks pass King room and Manny points to it...I know baby I want him home too...she kisses him on his forehead then her phone rings....KING...BABY

G:hey Cyn its me...

C: oh hey Gina I really can't talk now..crying...King is missing and Erica is out driving around going crazy..

G: clam down I know about King...

C: what how do u no....

G: King is here...

C: WHAT...he is with u....she falls to the floor...why didn't u call me...

G: I have been trying to called u all day...

C:okay is he okay how did he get there....breath...

G: when I got home from work and he was sitting there when he told me that he been try to reach in Erica but u didn't pick up...

C: oh my god thank u thank u thank u...Gina for get him we was in that meeting and we had to turn our phones off...where is he at...

G: no problem he in the back playing with Jimmy...KING YOUR MAMA ON THE PHONE....she hands him the phone....

K: hey mama...now u remember me...

C: oh hey baby....I could feel the tears coming again...how are u

K: am find...I tried to call u and mommy but u didn't pick up....

C: am sorry baby we had to go to a meeting in we had to turn off our phone...