Fighting For #Her

Cyn

The only reason am her is because u said you really need to talk to me. Erica head been blowing up my phone and sending gifts for days it we need to talk in person soon. I finally pick up and tell her to meet in at the park around my house.

Erica: I do...god she looked good sitting here I need to control myself right now.

Cyn: So what's up?

Erica: Here open this I handle her the box of earrings I just got her.

Cyn: They're beautiful.

Erica: You don't like them?

Cyn: I came here to talk not to get anything gift I have enough of them.

Erica: So you not going to take them?

Cyn: I can't.

Erica: Why?

Cyn: Because I don't anything from you right now.

Erica: So what do you want to do?

Cyn: I didn't say I was done with you but how do you expect me to be with you and be comfortable with you working with Rich? How is that going to work? If I were to work with somebody I just kissed you wouldn't like it.

Erica: No I wouldn't but, can you get that what happen want happen again and am ready to move on?

Cyn: Not right now. No.

Erica: Can you at least take your gift?

Cyn: I'll take them I just want wear them.

Erica: Why not?

Cyn: Not until I feel better about this entire thing going on.

Erica: You now I love you right?

Cyn: I have to go. I need to get out there fast I love her too but I need sometime away from her.

Erica: Babe? I need her I wanted her in my life. What have I done?

Cyn:

I had been going from work to home for about a week now I was bored out my mind. So to take my mind off the craziness going on I went out with some of my friends.

Gina: So how have you been we haven't seen you in awhile?

Cyn: That not true I still come around and hang out.

Gina: Yea but you are always with Erica.

Cyn: That not true we are not always together. I laying from the moment Erica and me got together to have been attached at the hip.

Gina: So where is your other half?

Cyn: I guess at work or with King.

Gina: What?

Cyn: What? The look on her faced said it all she knew something was up.

Gina: What happened?

Cyn: Nothing happened?

Gina: Cyn?

Cyn: Am fine.

Gina: Cynthia

Cyn: Regina

Gina: Your going to tell me sooner or later. What happen?

Cyn: She was right. I don't want to do this here everybody is having a great time right now. I don't want to bring everybody down with this.

Gina: All right but, we still going to talk.

Cyn: Fine I get off at 3 from my shoot we can talk at my apartment.

Erica

I had been home for a while now with King with me working so much it always nice to home with him. I was in them kitchen fixing me a snack when King came running in from school.

King: hey mommy.

Erica: Hey Baby how was school?

King: good we had so much fun today.

Erica: that's good, do u have homework?

King: yea.

Erica: he sit at the kitchen table in starts on his homework. I go back to making a snack for both of us.

King: mommy?

Erica: hum?

King: mommy is Cyn coming down this weekend?

Erica: I don't know why?

King: we had so much fun when she was here last time. she said we can go to them water park when she come back.

Erica: I can take you honey.

King: no it wouldn't be the same without Cyn there.

Erica: I hate to see my baby so sad I had to do something to cheer him up. how about we give her a call before u go to bed to night?

King: yes!

So guys this is my first time doing this I hope you like it. Tell what you think about it so far let me now if I should keep going