What U Do Today

Cyn

when I woke up the next morning I was happy to be at home with my baby i missed her some much while i was gone i miss the simple moment between us a smile a look a simple touch mention more to me now after going so long with # Her but i am pissed off at when them motherfuckers did to her somebody will pay for this I makes some calls and find out where they creeps are...then call a few of my bouncer friends from the clubs am not fool Raul wasn't think twice about hitting a pregnant women am meet up with them and a minutes but I can take this bitch on my own pregnant or not am the bitch needs to be put in her place....she get out the car and goes into the store Angie just went in the dressing room Cyn walks in...

A: what are u doing in here I don't girls...she turns back around...

C:hahaha bitch I don't want u....this bitch here

A: then what do u want...because I a meeting to get to soon...

C:what like meeting up with Raul and telling him my wife business she turns and smiles at Cyn...

A: oh that's right how is your little wifey....but she need to stay away from my husband well soon to be ex husband

C: she is fine...what the fuck is wrong with how could u as a "women"  watch a man beat other women...

A: I didn't now he was going to beat her I tried to stop it...

C: u didn't do shit u watch him beat her...how long do u thinks its going to take before he his beating ur ass to...

A: look I have things to do...

C:yea we done here....she turns to leave...

A: good because my baby Rural is waiting on me...

C: u now what...she turns around and slips Angie n the face two times...u bitch that's for my baby....

A: what the fuck...best believe am tell Raul...

C: good am counting on it....she leave out in get back in the car...when I get in the car I see have a miss called from Erica am sorry baby I have two more places to go...she called up her bouncer friends...she finds Raul at the studio about to hit some girl....WHAT THE HELL IS WROUNG WITH U DIDNT GET ENOUGH HUGS ARE A SOMETHING...

Raul: oh look who came back home...

C: yea that's right am back...

R: what that bitch called I should beat her ass again for that...he takes a sip of his drink

C: she is not a bitch u the really BITCH if u have to put my hands on a women..

R: she at no women that ant nothing but a hoe and u now what they say..

C: no y don't u tell me...she cross her arms...

R: u cant turn no hoe into a housewife...maybe if u would have meet her before I got her but u now u can keep her....

C: u an asshole for really...he walks up to her....

R: to the day I did baby but u can keep talking if u want to but I will beat ur ass to...

C: try it I want u too....

R:oh see u who wear the pants now....u want to be a man well let's fight then little boy...Raul swings his hand to slip her but...

C: oh have u meet my boys...6 big guys come out...he steps back from Cyn..what y u stop see am a women not a men but I though u would like to fight some really mean...

R: man what the fuck is this...he starts to back up as more of the guys started to come in the room...

C: what was that I though u wanted to fight a man...so I got u some man u now real men to fight so what do u want to do now...